Howdy, Arthur's here

Name’s Arthur, but you can call me Hex or Hades, either works.

I’m a scientist, archaeologist and researcher from the lands of the Thorne Empire, here to study bizarre specimen in the Dark Sea and beyond.

Anomalies in biology, chemistry and physics are my speciality, and I would love to further help in improving the sciences and magical fields in the world of Arcane! I’m mostly interested in the biology of Sea Monsters and Atlanteans, but I would also enjoy studying the phenomena of magic radiation affecting the Dark Sea.

Been a fan of the Arcane series since AA, played WoM too. Sometimes I write lore for me and my crew of misfits, but I’m mostly a PvE player. Have Bronze Sea Explorer but not much other than that in terms of achievement.

Good to meet you all, and I hope my journey in the sciences comes to your aid one day.
image-45

4 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!

1 Like

1 Like

excuse me how the fuck did you react that fast

1 Like

The power of science…

(I get notifs for this thread)

bro’s got the
(human benchmark reaction speed test)

1 Like

“Ah, fellow scientist as well, and magicw user as well.”

^ racist towards non-magic users btw

Reminder for AO

A thread on forum where people keep track of Trello updates (site where vetex posts updates on the game development)

https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/t/reminders-for-ao-part-3/78925/14555

Wiki

Well, its wiki

Sea Monster Book

Not really…100% MUST HAVE, but its something i wrote from scientist perspective as well :slight_smile:

Random Build Generator

As pver myself, i make new files aaaall the time

Berserkers and warriors, gank her

1 Like

Thermo mosquitos… ileg size demons… run her pockets…

Ultimate Art: Explosion

To all non-magic people

noway arur `cursbard!!!?

How about you say that to my fists :rage: you wand waving piece of shit

“magic missile” mfs when they look down the barrel of a Tempered Bronze Musket with golden bullets