How's your dark sea experience

the atlantean ships keep calling for backup, i can’t loot any of them

50/50 ish.

are the atlantean ships hard? compared to the crew of a fortified ship

not really but they spawn an infinite amount of them for some reason so it’s difficult to have enough time to loot one

Went good untill we tried going back.
A ghost spawned in our brig’s cabin, entirely preventing the ship from moving

I was then tasked with reseting and getting my brig to the group by using directions from the player markers that show up when you’re not in the dark sea. Basically a rescue mission.
First attempt i didn’t find them, so i reset.
Second attempt, i found them but there were 4 giant white eyes on me

In the end we all got to the bronze sea safely with 16 sealed chests. some of us more scarred than others.

10/10 would go again

it’s been in the game for like 4-5 months but oh my god i fucking LOVE killing whales

infinite?

i went into the far reaches and was given the mk ultra shit

they just kept spawning

bruh thats insane, so your fighting them and they pull men out of their ass on the ship?

no, they spawn another ship

Know how u feel, my first expedition I managed to sink one of them, but another came out the blue and started blasting when i tried to loot the first one. My ship was damaged enough as is, didn’t help that the captain and crew of the first ship were now aggroed on me.

oh lol

Who dropped a cauldron of bleeding 5?

Dark sea can be summed up in 3 sentences: “Where is everyone?” “Where do you keep coming from?” “Not water poisoning again”

holy smokes, i knew that there were a lot of white eyes in the dark seas but i wasn’t expecting it to be worse than the initial release of the diving update

Agreed, I checked under the surface once and saw about 10 pairs of eyes looking at me

my maingame brig rn

hey maple did you just cargo trade to get your brig
i’ve asked people how they saved for it because i don’t want to relive how it FEELS to put boxes on a boat for 12 minutes again and again but i feel like i might have to and it scares me

no I had 170k in clan bank