How's your dark sea experience

oh.

i was hoping that there was some secret third method to getting money that would actually be fun AND efficient but i was wrong

if anyone here is a weapon user and is struggling with atlanteans, you can use your bow to fight em, its really good at shredding their hp

1 Like

I run dual flintlocks they have 0 recharge time with higher atk speed

yeah ranged weapons work really well against them for some reason

I fought a mutated atlantean before with melee weapons, I nearly died if not for my magic and that thing getting stuck in a room. Also aside from ranged weapons I heard that grab moves also work well against them.

What’s scarier? Giant White Eyes or AWE

AWE, there’s no killing that thing, and it’ll follow you to the end of the map.

if AWE is added in future updates, we’d better pray that there isn’t a giant variant in the dark seas

Not enough health

what is AWE, Alpha White Eyes?

people say that like u cant just repair it :skull:

lowest my brig hp ever went down to was 8500 but sinking 2 Atlantean ships brought it back up to 11k

I’m mainly saying it because I really like high ship health. If you have the money to repair without sinking ships then go ahead and use whatever you like. High health benefits more from the free/no repairs more

u don’t even need to repair much if u have a brig like mine, 100 turning and 120 speed enough to outmaneuver waves + bracing exists

yep

Buddy nothing in the dark sea is going to sink you unless you afk in front of 5 atlantean brigs lol

dark seas is fun and very worth the wait, but i keep randomly getting my ship stuck on air every single run and that always causes my boat to take unnecessary damage

i got this from a random chest on a pirate ship i sank

should i throw it into a potion without any brewing experience and see what happens?

thats the best catalyst for lingering potions I think, uh im pretty sure you need 2 of those

Water

Dark Sea Essence.