Hoyoverse x Type-Moon Collab

they recently nerfed it. it only does it 6 times per usage, so the stack generation won’t be nearly as high. i also heard that his debuffs were nerfed a lot, so he’s only a slightly better E6 Guinaifen, so if you have eidolons on Gui, I’d use her.

good point, though maybe the playstyles would be so different to where they’d want entirely different teams (BiS being Ruan Mei though, probably)

that’d probably be the case. her LC would probably give a lot of Break Effect. maybe her eidolons too.

Yeah I found out about that later.

Ruan Mei at worst is 2nd BiS, although, the new abundance unit in phase 2 during 2.5 might be another Ruan Mei level support.

To build on the earlier topic of the abundance unit in 2.5, her e1 gives 50% weakness break efficiency and defense reduction going off of the leaks.

whaaaattt, i guess i didn’t really read into her since i’m skipping but DAMN, that’s good. AND she heals???

Firefly, HMC, Ruan Mei, Lingsha. get Lingsha and Ruan Mei their E1s and you’ll be ignoring like, 100% Defense.

SURELY they’ll nerf her because if they nerfed Jiaoqiu that badly they GOTTA NERF HER.

She’s right now front loaded on the e1, but from what we know it is (she’ll probably get nerfed anyways):
Healer
Support
Follow Up Attacks
Presumably some Break Effect Kit meaning on Break Effect teams her FUA with HMC should do good damage.

Anyways, you should look into the VA’s for Feixiao, they gotta be planning something big with that character too. Besides that, all I know is that 2.4 is big money for 2.5.

yeah the FUA with the Super Break is gonna be broken IF the bunnies attack. from what i’ve heard, something in her kit advances them, and they heal instead? so maybe she’ll have an attacking kit and the FUA is nothing but healing.

i mean she is the General, and she’s real skilled too.

she uses a flag polearm and a gunblade what’s not to love

i’m kinda hoping Moze pairs with Acheron in some way, maybe benefitting from debuffs like how Ratio does despite not being Nihility. having 2 Lightning DPS’ on her team would be cool.

some composition like Jiaoqiu/Welt, Aventurine, Acheron and Moze on an e2 Acheron would be real cool.

Def not, they’re a hunt character, which messes with your required 2 other Nihility characters assuming you don’t have E2 (thus a net reduction in your Acheron’s damage).

I was mostly thinking that in this comp, Moze could carry the Penacony Planar Set, and since both are Lightning, Acheron’s damage would grow, and maybe Moze serving as a Sub DPS could increase damage as well.

That damage buff isn’t worth it, just use a harmony character (Sparkle) with E2 Acheron instead. If you don’t have E2 Acheron, then a defense debuffing Nihility character would be far better, but a the same time. If you have E2 Acheron basically any team is game.

yeah fair point (i just wanna use the two edgelords on a team :sob:)

speaking of which, i love how versatile Acheron teams are. hell, E2 Acheron with Misha or Hook is (un)viable because they both debuff somewhat consistently, and Misha will probably always get all 10 stacks before Ulting.

then there’s E2 Aventurine who debuffs on Basic attack.

E2+ Acheron, E2 Aventurine, Hook, Jiaoqiu/Welt/Pela/Silver Wolf etc. etc.

definitely pulling for Eidolons on her rerun since i’m basically done with pulling until a couple of reruns come around, other than Feixiao who’s basically guaranteed for me. it makes her so much more versatile and it’s really fun to make goofy team comps, even if they’re not great.

stuff like Acheron, Aventurine, Hook, (Nihility) are possible and sound kinda fun.

Regardless of the viability of various Acheron teams, I wish you good luck on your 2.5 pulls.

thanks, same to you if you end up pulling

if it sjust stay night ion think astolfo would be included

but if apocrypha characters ARE in here, we need my boy spartacus :pray:

nvm misread the image im sofucking stupid :sob:

Time for the Ilya and Hercules skin for Clara Svarog :fire: :fire: :fire:

Official confirmation on who’s coming for the collab. (It’s at the end of the video)

spoiler: It’s EMYIA/Nameless saw this one coming from a mile away

I have become what a swore to destroy… a necrobumper… it’s over…