(HUGE SPOILERS) Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) 135 Theories/Questions/Pictures

This is just a topic made so I can share my favorite panels from the latest SnK chapter because m w u a h.

Spoilers!

ALL SPOILERS
These are the pictures
Shit I'm hyped to see in le anime

both of them just HWIDNSISNALSBWKX

I love the horrific designs of some of these Titans, but the cool-ass Beast Titans are fucking poggers. LIKE DEER TITAN BUT ALSO FLYING JAW TITAN???!!

PLUS ANNIE BACK (best girl, but also Mikasa gud too)

So uhm

[poll name=poll2 type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar]
  • Armored Titan
  • Attack Titan
  • Beast Titan
  • Cart Titan
  • Colossal Titan
  • Female Titan
  • Founding Titan
  • Jaw Titan
  • Warhammer Titan
[/ [poll ]

You can also answer with a combo since you can do that

Question: Does Falco have the Beast Titan now since he had Zeke’s spinal fluid and Zeke is now dead or does someone else have it and he just got some of the abilities?

I’m guessing he straight-up has the Beast Titan now, 'cause otherwise I’d always have a royal Beast (or other) Titan shifter and just convert people that way.

OR maybe it’s just that all the Titan serum that’s been used so far has been from someone like, say, the Colossal/Attack Titan shifters? My reason for thinking this is that currently we’re in the era of “human anatomy-like” Titan shifters, (reference Annie, Bertoldt, Reiner, Pieck, Armin, and Eren who all have very “mild” features of simply being skinless or regularly covered as opposed to

1 Like

LETS FUCKING GO ITS OUT IM READING IT RN

1 Like

:poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2::poggerfish::poggers2:

The poll is broken in the post soo . . .

What Titan would you be?
  • Armored Titan
  • Attack Titan
  • Beast Titan
  • Cart Titan
  • Colossal Titan
  • Female Titan
  • Founding Titan
  • Jaw Titan
  • Warhammer Titan

0 voters

Can also be a mixture (comment)

I’d probably be the same as Falco (Beast spinal fluid to Jaw Titan) based around some bat/pterosaur something with the second mouth I like to draw

what the fuck is shingeki no kyojin

wait bruh
its attack on titan
i searched it up and it tells me that shingeki no kyojin is attack on titan
wait lemme do something quick

I think it is Attack on titan. One of my friends is bugging me to watch it.

there we go
i changed the title.
idk if you care bout this change or not, but whatever.

Fr eren went from suicidal maniac to genocidal maniac

1 Like

tfw people just talking about the title 'cause they don’t know what it is e.e

alr then.
if you want the title like that, then i respect that.

I just prefer the Japanese titles :woman_shrugging:

well, i prefer the english titles.
but hey, at least the problem is solved now that you put the japanese AND english names.

this was the anime that dipped me into the world of animes. rly good show loving the way its going right now

1 Like