Huge warrior w

Aside from maybe the recent nerfs, Warrior’s Aura has typically outclassed any imbue (do note that imbues have synergies, however). I don’t think viability (until now) was ever the problem with Warrior Awakening, it was always an issue of just being boring.

You could compare it to imbues because of their similar functions, but imbues are still superior. The visual changes are more drastic (they literally mesh with your element), they have synergies (for the most part) and the stat changes are more interesting.

Add this to the fact that you don’t gain any new tools from being a Warrior. Mage/Zerker get a new magic/fstyle, and hybrids by default have more tools. The fact that Warriors will have higher-tier weapons isn’t anything special since Mages/Zerkers will have higher-tier skills and magics/fstyles as well.

I’d argue that 2nd fstyle is relatively comparable because 2nd fstyle skills are actually reliable unlike 2nd magic skills.

3 Likes

You can actually make use of your second fighting style while with magic it’s just spamming spells on your first magic and occasionally landing with your second for stuns or extra damage

man. Imagine sunken sword, sunken staff, scimitars of storm, and siren bow. Pog right there folks

i’m thinking more towards triasta sunken sword dagger vindicator

ethereal flash rising tide crushing judgement spiralling fury
infinity mobility

Triasta is not even that good tbh

You really only need a few mobility moves, dodge reflex does a lot

1. reflex getting hit by a huge nerf
  2. you can never have too much mobility

bro what is polearm? more mobility at the cost of bad other moves

spear and triasta

uhh yeah more mobility at the cost of other bad moves…?

triasta is just not good

20% size increase
5 second tp cooldown

bad moves tho

a tp move is not bad

If it become reliable enough to land a hit in the air then triasta will become good for warriors again

until then, triasta sucks

yeah… that’s kinda my whole point

bro i thought you thought triasta was good

it’s gonna be good :person_shrugging:

@A_friendly_Bear Omg, the trista buff you’ve been waiting for

ya ik, i swear the only time i saw that thing deal dmg was if i was inside someone, quit literally a worse musket