Hugo Silverthorne - Light Conjuer

25 Likes

Great drawing now put the dual scimitarrs of the storm down very slowly and no one gets hurt

4 Likes

alr i will

1 Like

Very great
:nod: :+1:

1 Like

greetings, fellow light conjurer
what an absolute chad

2 Likes

Looks great, I like your style. (You even made a shadow what a legend)

2 Likes

the light conjurer artist squad is growing (except i don’t have artist here)

3 Likes

i was experimenting with my style for awhile, probably why my other 2 art peices looked different in style

1 Like

Wait you’re that little I’ll guy from dc right?

Looks like the Riddler. I like it though! Really cool and adventurous looking!

More Silverthorns hell yeh

Also is that warriors coat of merchant coat cuz i cant tell

I’m the mxyzptlk guy yes

because of how difficult it was for me to try to make the warriors coat without the cape and stuff making it weird, i just combined merchant coat’s stuff with warrior’s to give it a neat design

Oh I’m just now seeing that I mistyped imp and my phone corrected imp* to I’ll

Sorry lol

1 Like

Curious to know which iteration of the riddler you’re reffering to

nah its alright i know you mispelt lol, but yeah im the imp guy, suprisingly i don’t seem to have artist role in the dc server

Fashion :+1:

1 Like

I forgot to ask this sooner… Do you happen to have lore for this character of yours? I like reading the stories of people’s characters.

1 Like

tbh not really, all i did was base off the personality off me and basically went the route of trying to spare everyone, and i had to ask my closest friends who really knew me well for confirmation because i don’t want to assume stuff about me, the story is basically the same like the main game, except instead of me causing their deaths, its more of i accidentally kill em from their wounds, as killin would really be my last option, and stuff, for calvus i’d just say iris killed em.

1 Like

Ah, alright. Interesting still, though.

1 Like