Hunger and cooking wtf vetex

Please dont add hunger system vetex it will end up being like those shitty minecraft mod that add thirst and shit and will screw me over i dont want to wat food or drink water mid 1v1 thats DUMB!!!

21 Likes

lmfao

42 Likes

:fax: idk what vetex is thinking

6 Likes

i got baited

6 Likes

wtf bro :sob: :rage:

what do you mean you don’t wanna have dinner break mid fight :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

FUCK HUNGER.
OK fr cool feature but will be annoying, imagine you in dark sea and no food, you’re fucked!

solution:

dont have no food

3 Likes

eat these nuts

(time to accidentally starve my character to death bc i’m neglectful as fuck)

Apparently, eating random fruit around the island will be enough to survive. I don’t think this will be much of an issue. This is being added because realism + gives Vetex a reason to make food that gives buffs.

MANE NO BANKS as well, imagine you go on a long chest farming trip and forget to bring hunger, hoursssss of money all SHIITTTEDD on!!!NJWsnajdas

the point of realization

9 Likes

TRUE true, like anger fruit, and stuff. Will be v cool indeed, but i think vetex was watching sum one piece lately cause i mean why tf would be make a sailing game wit some weird ass fruit 0- 0

acceptance

1 Like

bro y’all acting like everyone isn’t gonna stock up on an easy to make food and then completely forget the cooking feature even exists, only coming back to it to cheese players with buff foods

2 Likes

You do visit randomly spawning islands in the dark sea and at this point they might as well have fruits

1 Like

Guys ready to play some minecraft odyssey?

1 Like

bithc

2 Likes

Ah yes, time to make a sanji file : ))))))

Imagine vetex adds hot waifus that can join you on your ship in the dark sea and give you private “dances” like gta : )))))