Hunger and cooking wtf vetex

You’re looking at this the wrong way. Now that these are mechanics we could add more content surrounding them.

Examples:

Soviet Style

A fighting style based on not eating. The less you eat, the bigger and more damaging your attacks get. At higher levels party members caught in your AoE would get the same buffs scaling based on their hunger.

Fast-Food Fists

A fighting style based on eating as much junk food as possible (Vetex would need to add burgers, pizza, etc.), increasing damage but decreasing total health and regen. In return each attack would have super-armor.

Famine Magic

An Ancient magic known for causing decades of starvation and death, draining hunger from all it touches.

Using a spell with Fishmongers or Chefs in the server would automatically kill them, as well as destroying rain or any possible food sources.

Farmer Scythe

Looks cool but deals no damage, just for farming. Would be cool to add since there are no scythes in the game despite them being a fan-favourite weapon.

Pan

Hit people with it.

Potion of Ramsay

Drinking this potion would cause the user to scream insults at random, sending out an aura of fear that gives Insanity and decreases progression for the Chef profession.

9 Likes

Ramsay* :trol:

I will use Famine Magic on you.

1 Like

I hope there’s Lamb Sauce :nod:

I’ll use these nuts in your mouth

Why add hunger and cooking when you can add boobs(10 characters)?

wait how is this offensive lmao???

2 Likes

I’ll just store a morbid amount of coconuts in my inventory

the r word

;(

lol!!! what a noob

gordon ramsay in AO :trol:

Oi!
Why did you diss pizza like that?
What did it ever do to you?

mf’s after the cooking update:

4 Likes

OMG Vetex added another immersive feature that will add to the quality of the game11/!?/1?!?/1???1/!?/ GRRR!!!

1 Like

Am I the only one fine with a hunger and cooking system?

5 Likes

does it really have to be female

no, bc im exited abt cooking and hunger system, it would be a cool feature and give another purpose to the fruits besides selling

1 Like

ew a based opinion get the fuck outta here

chef simulator