Hunger Moderation

Hunger Moderation
effort 3.352941176470588 17 quality 2.75 16 reasonability 1.454545454545455 22

Tbh that one is actually reasonable, most concerns were false bans but mods have logs to prove your innocence just that videos makes the process faster. The only thing I can agree on is that it isn’t really that needed but suggestions are there to give ideas so what’s the harm?

The problem that I see people are concerned about with my suggestion is the Overloaded debuff since there are meals that goes 1K+ meals per eating and I overlooked that since I didnt touch eating due to literally having 1 month worth of hunger, but editing my suggestion wont have any meaning considering it’s all up to Vetex to take an idea, he isn’t really forced to fully comply to everything I suggested here.

My only objective in this suggestion is to give an idea about making hunger unique considering the problem right now is that hunger reduces fast, 30 sec to be precise, and all around 1 hour or so with some exceptions if you’re willing to grind above 1K hunger such as when I grinded to have 100K+.

Yeah I overlooked those parts since as said in the reply above, I didnt touch hunger for about a month worth considering I literally grinded 100K+ worth of hunger just so I dont have to keep eating every hour.

Exaggerated, the suggestion I gave has a buffer before reaching the extreme states which doesnt have any debuff or buff. Theoretically, you only need to go at slightly overloaded and wait til you drop down to slightly malnourished in total ~5 hours worth of hunger. This is the only thing I realized after gaining 100K+ hunger but it literally made hunger not needed anymore which is why I gave the heart attack risk which has a chance to damage you down to 5% health.

The only thing left is for vetex to modify some parts if he would take this idea, I mean he’s free to do so considering literally the main point of a suggestion is to give an idea. Whether it be bad or good is irrelevant unless it is clearly a joke suggestion and this one isn’t. Simply put Im giving some sort of feedback on my experience as someone who grinded for 100K+ hunger and this is the result I guess.

When you write a suggestion, there’s a fair few questions you should ask yourself before posting.
A few of those are:
1: Who does this benefit?
2: Does this improve the game and how?
3: Is this just going to overcomplicate something that does not need to be complicated?
4: If it doesn’t improve the player experience, is it necessary for the game regardless and why?

For these four, the answers for this suggestion are: Nobody, nope, yep, and it isn’t.

3 Likes
  1. Players quite literally

2. Makes hunger last ~5 hours, I became aware there are 1K+ hunger per eating and I didnt account in this suggestion are the dark sea cooking pots but editing this post wont have any meaning anyways.

3. No. Is it really that complicated to have essentially 3 hunger bars that would allow you to last more than 5 hours with two bars that you only have to worry about?

4. TLDR, keeping the hunger system and expanding it to ~5 hours while also adding two features for simple immersion.

I mean sure I can admit that I overlooked some information but my point still stands, if you read my suggestion then you’ll see it essentially expands hunger to 300, the only problem that I just realized my suggestion had is again the overloaded state and being obese but if vetex were to take my idea, he can literally just modify it.

Yeah I know the guide questions, did you really think I didnt read the post about the suggestion category? Point still stands, suggestion is to give an idea and I gave mine. Like fr, are people really gonna exaggerate that you’re gonna eat in a few second that would last for around 5 hours?

fatass suggestion. this is not what immersion should be about

This has to be some god-tier bait because wth

gameplay mechanics ~= lore

17 Likes

Stay out of the kitchen

The idea is nice but it makes hunger a bit too complicated with all the buffs and debuffs of each state

1 Like

Literally everything you said sucks for players.

Who cares?

Yes that is far more complicated than what we have now for absolutely no reason.

That makes it necessary how??? Its fine as it is.

I didn’t even know there was a post with “guide questions” I just told you that because its common sense.

You could have honestly passed this suggestion off as a joke but you’re genuinely
trying to defend it.

Are you fr gonna think everything you consider a bad suggestion as a joke :fr:

You suggested obesity.
If that is genuinely what you think this game needs, please never write a suggestion again.

Are you fr gonna think that’s a joke without knowing the context of why it is added :fr:

Damn aight, thought it was part of lore :sob:

No, I hope its a joke.

if youre trying to suggest something for “immersion”, it better be something that is creative so players can get creative with it. or at the very least, be beneficial to the players. if its not, it better be something that punishes or stops players from doing something that can be considered extremely game breaking, like a bug or a busted combat technique. this suggestion is nowhere near beneficial since all it does is give another way to instakill players, and for what, eating food? your idea of immersion sucks ass

1 Like

This suggestion is coming from the same person who came up with the idea of adding sisyphus punishment to the game and applying it to literally every ban regardless of duration so players don’t get to “take a vacation”.

(that suggestion wasn’t a joke either)

vetex when good suggestion: i sleep

vetex when the shittiest, most dogshit and useless suggestions: real shit

4 Likes

pretty sure he reads the good ones and silently adds the ones he really likes on a future update

yea I wish suggestions he implemented got put into Vetex's Accepted after the update including them dropped lol.

I can get not wanting to put them there before the update because plans could change and it could potentially be seen as a spoiler, but no reason not to after its been implemented.

4 Likes