HyperionNotHere is one of THE best Arcane Odyssey of all time

Oh Boy, where can I even start? HyperionNotHere is one of THE best Arcane Odyssey PVPers, maining a Poison Conjurer build no one else could compete with. Everything about him is exceptional, his mechanics, game sense, and IQ are immaculate. His aim is godlike, being able to predict and hit even the smallest moves with the utmost precision and accuracy. His parrying is otherworldly, being able to negate almost every attack that is sent his way, and has the amazing capability to even see and react appropriately to attacks in just a fraction of a millisecond. His strategies are of extravagant sophistication and ingenuity, being able to formulate the most complex strategies and ideas in order to outplay and bamboozle his foes. HyperionNotHere can even compete and may even be better than some other prominent PVPers in the community such as RaptorCaptain (D1 Benchmark), Aerialmeow, Meepy18, Dogewarrior187, KeeperofOath, and Visan. HyperionNotHere, with his exceptional and formidable abilities, may be one of the best, if not, THE best Arcane Odyssey Player of all time.

d1 glaze good god.
(ty pookie)

Say scooby doo but replace the oo’s with ee

sceeby dee

bro is glazing HARDDD :sob::pray:

meatriding so crazy you probably snapped his shit :sob:

1 Like

New copypasta.

Boy oh boy where do I even begin. Vetexgames… honey, my pookie bear. I have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you. The way you code your game and strike fear into competent coders’ eyes. Your silky smooth touch around the update schedule, and that gorgeous neck beard. I would do anything for you. I wish it were possible to freeze time so I would never have to watch you retire. You had a rough development history, but you never gave up hope. You are even amazing outside developing, you’re a great writer and moderator, sometimes I even call you dad. I forvever dread and weep, thinking of the day you will one day retire. I would sacrifice my own life it were the only thing that could put a smile on your beautiful face. You have given me so much joy, and heartbreak over the years. I remember when you first left world of magic and its like my heart got broken into a million pieces. But a tear still fell from my right eye when I watched you announce the sequel of arcane adventures, because deep down, my glorious king deserved it. I just wanted you to show me the magic of the arcane universe. Then allas, you did, my sweet baby boy released arcane odyssey and I rejoiced. 2020 was a hard year for us baby, but in 2023 you made history happen. You released the official trailer and I couldn’t believe it. I was crying, bawling even, and I heard my glorious king exclaim these words,
“MIMHERE ISLAND! MIMHERE ISLAND IS REAL!” Not only have you changed roblox and the world forever, but you’ve eternally changed my world. And now you’re getting older, but still the goat, my goat. I love you pookie bear, my glorious king, vetexgames. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:🫶🏽

2 Likes

cold