Hypothetically, if I were to make art for in-game brig displays, what would people actually want to see?

There was recently an announcement in the arthub about the :crescent_moon: dev reaching out to one of the artists. They asked who would be interested in contributing art for default images to put in the brig.

Hypothetically, if the compensation I’d get for this is decent enough, I might make a few drawings for this. I wanna know what people think about this, and if I were to do it, what would be some things y’all would like to have as a default picture for the brig?

Iris and carina fanart uhh what I didn’t say that I meant martin fighting apophis.

That or flying whale art.

I was JUST about to say this.

Lmao, did you think about flying white eyes too?

Edit: PLEASE GIVE US WHITE EYES PLUSH JPEG

Not white eyes, just a flying blue whale lmao

environments primarily tbh

  • rubica
  • jotunheim(?)
  • sameria
  • mount othrys
  • thrylo’s crossing
  • shell island
  • rainspire
  • what someone who’s never been in the far reaches imagines it would look like (think about that guy in sailor lodge’s story)
  • skyhall is really pretty too

idk shit like that that people in universe might actually draw

Would kill to see a cinematic version of forests of masts or wind row.

Yaoi

Revonxjulian gonna go hard.

Female morden