"I am a mage after all"

I don’t know how this line went exactly, but that is the very line that made Enizor my favourite quartermaster. Can’t wait to see where his quest goes.

56 Likes

FRAN ART FRAN ART I LOVE FRAN’S ART

1 Like

Ohh mate this is wonderful!! Love that perspective point where it guides you to look at the light, It’s very neat! And his little goat-tee pony tail, slay honestly

1 Like

OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU

Thank you Lilly :smiling_face: the advice from yesterday was very helpful and I’m glad to have my art look more interesting now (also the ponytail was inspired by one of the teachers at my school, so props to him for being stylish)

enizor is my favorite character no one is changing my mind

Omg omg I’m glad it did!!! It makes everything so eye catching and lively, and you totally nailed it!!

Come to think of it, there isn’t much Enizor art. Maybe I will draw Enizor.

Just don’t kill him off pls :sob:

Does Enizor even die?

…oh well, I’ll make an “if” ending.

1 Like

No🥺

If you do make him die pls atleast make sure he died of some noble cause cuz I don want him to die from falling off the stairs or smth :sob::sob::sob:

I dunno, he gets executed in front of Takeshi. MC suffering is the best form of character development.

1 Like

Oh no bro he’s gonna disrespect his elders

1 Like

Bro’s inspiration is Gege

1 Like

Enizor appreciation, we love to see it <3

1 Like

this art goes hard

1 Like

Old man art, LETS GOOOO

To be honest, I’m going head cannon that the reason why he has his snow magic was because he was accidentally startled,(by probably Edward), and he almost had a heart attack and accidentally got his snow magic because screw you. :fr:

1 Like

Mans gonna call upon the holy spirit with that pose

1 Like