I am here now

I REFUSE! It was all a ruse I never sleep :sunglasses:

I mean there’s always the reminders thread. We’ve almost filled a second one by now lol. There’s a few dumb fun ones. But whatever you do do not question the supremacy of equinox magic in my presence. God I love equinox magic.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: a bit ominous but okay :nod:

equinox magic isn’t ominous at all. It is beautiful

I would need evidence to be backing up that claim. :mariomug:

mmm pretty

You are correct and are therefore my god now. I will never question you again. :nod:

what

Something about showing me the ways of a forumer and such. I wouldn’t look into it too much :mariomug:

1 Like

Reminders for AO
And check the exploring category in game discussion for The Odyssey Feed, a newspaper that comes out every few hundred years that talks about the latest patch notes and some other stuff.

Hi

hmmm. Apocalypse bringer magic is the best. @thatoneguy can explain more on apocalypse bringer. But from what I know it is the most superior magic.

o-o now that is ominous

Greetings akua

Hi there, would you like to join the lightning magic cult

I would if I didn’t already make one but shhhh I’m saving it for AO :nod:

1 Like

welcome to the sandal age

Huh never seen the rank of donator. Anyways to cosume more ao content reminders for ao and the trello are places to go. I assume u know the twitter so ye. I heard the disc is good as well but I don’t have it. And that’s about it. Some YouTube videos maybe. Tho most are bad criticism or just people saying what u already know

just an old demon still haunting us

dw about it he’s gone now

A relic from the past :nod:

I’ve been around on all except the forum so I’ve got a decent understanding of leaks. Though recently I learned there was so much stuff to uncover still which lead to this post. Reminders for AO is a behemoth of content already. Definitely going through both 1 & 2 later.

At the rate Part 2 is gaining replies, we’ll be at Part 2 by November, maybe even sooner.