I beg 🗿aaa

:moyai:

:moyai: shows every emotion at once, it’s perfect. Any situation can allow for the :moyai: to be used, it is every response, it is every emotion, it is the :moyai: and will exist as so until the end of time

Moyai Emoji" Tote Bag for Sale by donbass | Redbubble

one of the :moyai: of all time

To those saying moyai doesnt show an emotion, you’re wrong. The emotion it shows is " :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face::skull::skull:"

Why not use those emojis instead, you ask? Because thats 11 emojis. Moyai is 1 emoji. Therefore, moyai is easiest as a reaction because it can compact the entire reaction by 11x.

take a look at this fucker right here, its an abomination, i hate it. How did anyone think this was a good idea for an emoji? The point of emojis is to show emotion, well what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think, WOW i sure do feel like a massive fucking stone today! It provokes me whenever i see it, it mocks me with its smug visage. What i really wanna do is drive down to the emoji headquarters, find the computer that hosts this specific emoji :moyai: and light it on fire! I’d like to push it off a cliff and watch it shatter into itty bitty pieces. And people just comment with it, as if its funny, its not. Oh wow, a stone head im so fucking hilarious and original. I’ll use it in every comment i post, NO, Stop it! Why does it have to be so goddamn smug? You’re a fucking stone you have no goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from pissing me off! Moyai, more like go die! Fucker.

1 Like

The day I woke up with covid yes

take a look at this fucker right here, its an abomination, i hate it. How did anyone think this was a good idea for an emoji? The point of emojis is to show emotion, well what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think, WOW i sure do feel like a massive fucking stone today! It provokes me whenever i see it, it mocks me with its smug visage. What i really wanna do is drive down to the emoji headquarters, find the computer that hosts this specific emoji :moyai: and light it on fire! I’d like to push it off a cliff and watch it shatter into itty bitty pieces. And people just comment with it, as if its funny, its not. Oh wow, a stone head im so fucking hilarious and original. I’ll use it in every comment i post, NO, Stop it! Why does it have to be so goddamn smug? You’re a fucking stone you have no goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from pissing me off! Moyai, more like go die! Fucker.

when forumer make new copypasta:

d idea for an emoji? The point of emojis is to show emotion, well what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think, WOW i sure do feel like a massive fucking stone today! It provokes me whenever i see it, it mocks me with its smug visage. What i really wanna do is drive down to the emoji headquarters, find the computer that hosts this specific emoji :moyai: and light it on fire! I’d like to push it off a cliff and watch it shatter into itty bitty pieces. And people just comment with it, as if its funny, its not. Oh wow, a stone head im so fucking hilarious and original. I’ll use it in every comment i post, NO, Stop it! Why does it have to be so goddamn smug? You’re a fucking stone you have no goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from pissing me off! Moyai, more like go die! Fucker.

this is truly one of the :moyai: of all time

[/quote]

d idea for an emoji? The point of emojis is to show emotion, well what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think, WOW i sure do feel like a massive fucking stone today! It provokes me whenever i see it, it mocks me with its smug visage. What i really wanna do is drive down to the emoji headquarters, find the computer that hosts this specific emoji :moyai: and light it on fire! I’d like to push it off a cliff and watch it shatter into itty bitty pieces. And people just comment with it, as if its funny, its not. Oh wow, a stone head im so fucking hilarious and original. I’ll use it in every comment i post, NO, Stop it! Why does it have to be so goddamn smug? You’re a fucking stone you have no goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from pissing me off! Moyai, more like go die! Fucker.

[/quote]

this is getting out of hand

2 Likes

:moyai: perhaps

This is getting out of :moyai: