Edge God was such an amazing rap song

please teach me brother

look through the quote text when you quote the whole thing and you find bits of invisible text i added in to bypass system

take a look at this fucker right here, its an abomination, i hate it. How did anyone think this was a good idea for an emoji? The point of emojis is to show emotion, well what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think, WOW i sure do feel like a massive fucking stone today! It provokes me whenever i see it, it mocks me with its smug visage. What i really wanna do is drive down to the emoji headquarters, find the computer that hosts this specific emoji :moyai: and light it on fire! Iā€™d like to push it off a cliff and watch it shatter into itty bitty pieces. And people just comment with it, as if its funny, its not. Oh wow, a stone head im so fucking hilarious and original. Iā€™ll use it in every comment i post, NO, Stop it! Why does it have to be so goddamn smug? Youā€™re a fucking stone you have no goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from pissing me off! Moyai, more like go die! Fucker.

take a look at this fucker right here, its an abomination, i hate it. How did anyone think this was a good idea for an emoji? The point of emojis is to show emotion, well what emotion does this show? Do you just wake up in the morning and think, WOW i sure do feel like a massive fucking stone today! It provokes me whenever i see it, it mocks me with its smug visage. What i really wanna do is drive down to the emoji headquarters, find the computer that hosts this specific emoji :moyai: and light it on fire! Iā€™d like to push it off a cliff and watch it shatter into itty bitty pieces. And people just comment with it, as if its funny, its not. Oh wow, a stone head im so fucking hilarious and original. Iā€™ll use it in every comment i post, NO, Stop it! Why does it have to be so goddamn smug? Youā€™re a fucking stone you have no goals, you will never accomplish anything in life apart from pissing me off! Moyai, more like go die! Fucker.

do the edit of shame

instead of editing you chose to do something more shameful and made a new reply

istg

this is what happens now that youā€™ve joined the chain

I am not a meme

you are a meme

NO
PLEASE
PLEASE
I BEG

you replied in the topic full of it

you played yourself

the song will only remind me of how much of a bozo ezia is

trol

I only got pinged once lol

I love how star found out how to abuse the fuck out of quotes to manage this