I calculated the irl size of ao

it is, you cant tell me palo has thousands of people living in it and like 10 houses to support them all
and you also cant tell me all those ravenna ships suddenly lose us in the 700M stretch betweeen ravenna and windrow

1 Like

nah the game is just not accurate at displaying distance, the sea would’ve been bigger if its populations were correct

iirc we sail from (insert location) to Ravenna in a day so…

Wait a minute… Didn’t he lie when he say hes goin to palo? Cause what i remember is he went to the dark sea to find the death curse (but morden snatched it lol)

They feel less like seas and more like a part of an archipelago
take it from someone who lives on one, but it’s also somehow even smaller.

You could also try to use the meters distancing via quest markers and create a ruler legend for the map, then calculate the approximate distance via that since this estimate seems a lil smol for a sea, its more like just a large lake

:fr:

Calvus went for 1 insanity 5 dark sea adventure, during which he fought 10 legendary atlanteans, chased by a fleet of 50 Atlantean brigs, keep getting struck by lightning and looted 100 islands before returning at the east of whitesummit, which then he sailed his 1hp ship and accidentally crashed into the stepstones. He then decided to swim to Palo and during that time he almost ran out of stamina. Bronze legion ship come in clutch and brought him to Palo Town

1 Like

If distance was realistic, sure the game would be more immersive but It would take like 30 minutes to get from islaand to island, the game would become the turbulent seas.

arent you a game mod tho technically

Maple wasnt a mod then ig ( i dont really remember when did he become one )

i was but idk why thatd matter

it matters very much actually ( i dont know why )

Probably because people expect you too have every knowledge of the game
(not)

do you have a hq version of that world map no particular reason why :niceman:

it matters bec on your original post you said “game mods (not me)”
that time you were still a mod right

yea i meant by other game mods

1 Like

1, pixel measurements
get length of mount othrys and use it as a glorified ruler
2, put a pin on the map, sail to the other corner and measure distance in meters- wait what do you mean i cant place down pins on the map!?

Necrobumped