I couldn’t play arcane odyssey for 2 weeks

Guys I haven’t been able to play arcane odyssey for 2 weeks since I’ve been on vacation and I think I’m going crazy we were driving by a pumpkin farm and I harvested them to level up my cooking but whenever I put it into the cooking pot it just gives me black pumpkins and it seems like I can’t use my magic but I have been using basic combat style to beat up kids to raise my infamy and now the grand navy is coming for me what do I do

Guys after the navy came for me I beat them up with base combat style and I went to the jewelry store to try getting some gear to increase my stats but they were selling for “dollars” and I only had galleons so I stole all the jewelry and I have 597 power now. I also wanted to try the new brewing update so I tried to go underwater to farm some seaweed and I couldn’t see my air bar so I thought it was a glitch and I had infinite then I blacked out and woke up at the shore and I gave up and farmed pinecones and electric crystals and I tried finding a cauldron but there wasn’t any in “Hawaii” so I decided to just cook it instead and now I have 50 electric splash potions so I can splash random kids now

Guys after splashing the general public with electric potions someone caught me so I got thrown into jail for 10 minutes, but I only had 47892 bounty so I didn’t get executed. I tried to learn how to sense in front of a crowd but then they all looked at me weird… so I went to the shipright and bought a frigate with some of my jewelry and travelled to the dark sea…… I didn’t know how to steer my ship so it sunk and I decided to use my water breathing potions to go underwater and I think vetex updated the game because I just found a kraken… what do I do

Guys after finding the kraken underwater I tried beating him up with my basic combat but unfortunately I was only level 41 so he almost killed me but instead threw me to another island with one of his tentacles…… after waking up I realized that I could get exploration tasks for Hawaii so I did all of them until I became level 107… I went back to the kraken and beat him up and then I questioned him and he told me how to sense and where a special place was…… I went really far underwater until I found a bunch of krakens then I went into the locker room and using my sensing so I could find tier 3 electric reagents so I could splash tier 6 bursts on krakens

Guys after splashing krakens with electricity I realized I was being goofy so I decided to leave but then the krakens caught me so they threw me far away from Hawaii…… I ended up waking up on a island with a big minecraft cube and a ancient fighting style scroll for “shadow boxing” and technique scrolls for shadow boxing moves…. I touched the big minecraft cube and now I have the electric curse which means I can always electrocute people whenever I want to… what do I do

9 Likes

5 Likes

bro just became the main character

This isn’t a story about a gamer brain madman. This is a story about the line between games and reality becoming invisible

FzZb-AkaIAIIZzD

Uhhhhhh idk, give us screenshots tho maybe we will can help you then tho.

New forumers are wild tho

Why are the new forumer’s first posts always cursed and unhinged LMAOOOO

yes

what is bro on

Guys I haven’t been able to play arcane odyssey for 2 weeks since I’ve been on vacation and I think I’m going crazy we were driving by a pumpkin farm and I harvested them to level up my cooking but whenever I put it into the cooking pot it just gives me black pumpkins and it seems like I can’t use my magic but I have been using basic combat style to beat up kids to raise my infamy and now the grand navy is coming for me what do I do

Guys after the navy came for me I beat them up with base combat style and I went to the jewelry store to try getting some gear to increase my stats but they were selling for “dollars” and I only had galleons so I stole all the jewelry and I have 597 power now. I also wanted to try the new brewing update so I tried to go underwater to farm some seaweed and I couldn’t see my air bar so I thought it was a glitch and I had infinite then I blacked out and woke up at the shore and I gave up and farmed pinecones and electric crystals and I tried finding a cauldron but there wasn’t any in “Hawaii” so I decided to just cook it instead and now I have 50 electric splash potions so I can splash random kids now

Guys after splashing the general public with electric potions someone caught me so I got thrown into jail for 10 minutes, but I only had 47892 bounty so I didn’t get executed. I tried to learn how to sense in front of a crowd but then they all looked at me weird… so I went to the shipright and bought a frigate with some of my jewelry and travelled to the dark sea…… I didn’t know how to steer my ship so it sunk and I decided to use my water breathing potions to go underwater and I think vetex updated the game because I just found a kraken… what do I do

Guys after finding the kraken underwater I tried beating him up with my basic combat but unfortunately I was only level 41 so he almost killed me but instead threw me to another island with one of his tentacles…… after waking up I realized that I could get exploration tasks for Hawaii so I did all of them until I became level 107… I went back to the kraken and beat him up and then I questioned him and he told me how to sense and where a special place was…… I went really far underwater until I found a bunch of krakens then I went into the locker room and using my sensing so I could find tier 3 electric reagents so I could splash tier 6 bursts on krakens

Guys after splashing krakens with electricity I realized I was being goofy so I decided to leave but then the krakens caught me so they threw me far away from Hawaii…… I ended up waking up on a island with a big minecraft cube and a ancient fighting style scroll for “shadow boxing” and technique scrolls for shadow boxing moves…. I touched the big minecraft cube and now I have the electric curse which means I can always electrocute people whenever I want to… what do I do

new copypasta unlocked??

yes

Bro needs help…
Screenshot 2023-03-13 010504

banger first post

posted one thing and dipped

legend

1 Like

New former moment