I Creating picture to my guild

And for your information, Im not 1. Get it right.

Check out this fucking loser. My guy is really flexing he got good grades in pre-k.

Literally who gives a fuck that you can spam Q better then the other guy, and taking some petty insults so seriously even though they are obviously joking?

This guy is prob an alt or smth idk

Who the hell are you. And for your information, Im not 5. Get it right. I bet you suck at World of Magic PvP, I can green you, so do not ever talk to me again, I do not talk to freaks like you. And I bet YOU are 5, literal grown man, get off the forums. Disgusting.
Also, I have already been to preschool and I was at the top of my class. I bet you failed it, so you are projecting your issues onto me. That will not work though. Nice try, loser.

Who the hell are you. And for your information, Im not 5. Get it right. I bet you suck at World of Magic PvP, I can green you, so do not ever talk to me again, I do not talk to freaks like you. And I bet YOU are 5, literal grown man, get off the forums. Disgusting.

Only class you’re the top in is special ed class, heh. I bet you pour milk before the cereal since you’re a stupid idiot bitch. Haha, are you crying right now? HAHAH??!!

No friends.

No personality.

No family.

Loser.

L

My feelings :frcryin:. Ok for real though you are a egotistical little shit head.

Not everybody can be a loser who still needs his (lack of) mother to tie his shoe laces!

Bozo.

no one is replying so i win ez

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Lies and slander, don’t let the liberals trick you kid.

Hey, I’m not a bitch, you’re a bitch. And I do pour the milk before, what are YOU gonna do about it? And yeah, I have friends, unlike you. I also have a personality, unlike you. I have family, unlike you. I am not a loser. But you are. L.

Also, I have already been to preschool and I was at the top of my class. I bet you failed it, so you are projecting your issues onto me. That will not work though. Nice try, loser.
Hey, I’m not a bitch, you’re a bitch. And I do pour the milk before, what are YOU gonna do about it? And yeah, I have friends, unlike you. I also have a personality, unlike you. I have family, unlike you. I am not a loser. But you are. L.

shut yo swole forehead lookin ass you stupid elephant nose lookin ass bitch sucking on air like a kid with pneumonia you need to seek a doctor because that hairline getting you no bitches your toes outta place your eyes mismatched you some fatass mcdonald’s grease sweat looking ass hobo chomping on dat burg like it’s kim kardashians asshole go back to sitting alone at lunch stupid ass hoe L

Lll

anime = argument lost

Still very confident that Goodsnake is a alt

Didn’t you have an anime pfp a long time ago tho? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

proof?