I don't like the crown limit(In ao)

I feel like all it does is limit you. It makes auctioning, which is a big way to trade in ao, extremely limited. Not only that but it makes the late game shops super limited in rarity, which makes them useless essentially. The crown limit just seems useless and while yes with code farming gone, it will be hard to hit the limit, but I feel like the late game it’s just limiting possible ideas.

What’s your opinion on it?

1 Like

Not to mention the fact that banks are gone, so you have no way of storing your money in order to get more of it.

However, the money cap will most likely go up or be removed entirely as AO gets more and more updates.

I feel like we should still have banks, but hey, I ain’t the dev.

8 Likes

But why…? They’re useful but kind of useless if you think about it.

1.) They allow you to have more money than the cap allows.

2.) They prevent you from losing money on death.

3.) They provide the opportunity for Vetex to add a gamepass that improves your bank in some way, allowing AO to receive more funding.

4.) Excellent robbery spot for bad reps

5.) You don’t have to slap a big red fucking target on your back in order to bypass losing coin on death

2 Likes

The bank removal is dumb, imo. But then again, Guild Banks. You want a bank? Make an investment.

1 Like

vetex issue. guild banks are still a thing, so if you want to risk having a note on your back saying “FREE INFAMY” in exchange for currency storage then go for it

I mean alts exist…

i guess alts are a feature now

Alts should not be necessary to bypass the downsides of an OPTIONAL FEATURE.

Just delete the cap

No thank you

No thank you

No thank you ×2

What does this mean?

guilds and guild banks remind you of much?

I’ve repressed all memories of guilds. My mental health has improved dramatically once I decided that they don’t actually exist and were merely a bad dream.

9 Likes

why

Better Bank

• Any time you get Crowns while at max crowns, they are automatically sent to your bank.
  • Doubles the amount your bank can store.
    Copied straight from the trello

This is one of the only reasons for you to want to become a bad rep. Why remove it?

You don’t have to make a guild to use its bank, thus you do not have to slap a sign on your back that reads: “Hey! Free infamy here!”

1 Like

Solution: leave and rejoin

Better solution: banks

Betterer solution: Don’t die

1 Like

dying issue

Okay Tigerbaby simp

tigerbaby is the GREATEST pvper to exist in all of history. being labeled as a simp for him only furthers the fact that he’s god’s incarnate