g-guns in WoM??

what a waste of black powder

1 Like

Shoulda made it face backwards :slightly_frowning_face:

Looks good though

1 Like

Mmm, tasty epilepsy

Just shoot a 100% bullet instead of 20% duhh smh

my eyes are burning but its so funny and good…

And then I fired again. And then I missed. And then I fired, and then I fired, and I missed. I missed both times. And then I fired. And I missed. This went on for several hours. And then I fired. And then I missed. And then I was out of bullets. And then I got sad. I had a popsicle. And then I passed out in the snow. Then I woke up, and then I reloaded. And then I fired. And then I missed. I missed again. I fired. I hit something, but it wasn’t what I was going for, so I guess I missed. I passed out again. Had another popsicle. I had a dream that I was firing at something. I missed.

4 Likes

why is this so hard to read… my brain hates the same sentence but just slightly different

epuc animations, just slow down the intro, so people can register thats the intro and when the animation loops back again. also shows off your epic art for longer. you could also make your character do stuff in the dead space like reloading his gun, and then do the firing animation

Then I missed again!

Everything was a-okay until the Minotaur showed up and started blowing up buildings

Love the game grumps reference

m y e y e s
good animation though

Just wait until the Solk Folk invent the Kalashnikov.

oopsie, look who missed

Minotaur: done playing?

oh yea boi time to borrow one of those