I got a criminal notice for losing a fight against bad rep players

Title.
Share your worst criminal notice moments in the replies B)

I killed KDS with ash magic as hero rep and instantly got 700 bounty and villain rep

Ash is the only magic capable of damaging KDS with clouds as hero rep

I kept getting those stinky “let’s go to jail” messages on every log in so I just said screw it and gone bad rep.
Those rep loses really get you in your head.

1 Like

Once I got fined a lot for destroying property.

I was charging an explosion attack when a village was threatened by a group of dark wizards that were lured in.
Game somehow decides that the dark wizards aren’t a threat anymore even though most of them are alive, and I cast my explosion attack, and get fined so much,

Some Negative Rep guy shot me in the back so I chased him into the Silent Tower. I shot him several times and got him low, but I got a criminal notice and my Rep plummeted from a healthy 700 to a -350, and he got away. Maybe I had busted open a jail or something.

I got fined for doing damage(i don’t see any) while i was high jumping at Silent Tower. I don’t notice it and I was labelled a criminal.

I destroyed an entire bandit camp and got a criminal notice for property damage.

1 Like

I was fighting bandits and my friend who has bad rep jumped in the way and forcefully got his cuffs removed. I instantly got to villain level.

I destroyed some grass outside of Riverville and I was fined