I got destroyed in PvP and my cargo got stolen

I am a conjurer i have put 120 magic 150 weapons i want to know what armour and weapon should I get

tough

Great way to welcome a new user. Really adds to the conversation.

In all seriousness @normal0943 I’ll be moving this over to the pvp category as its probably more likely to be seen there.

1 Like

For conjurors, some solid weapon choices are Elius Sabres, Kai scrimitars, Shield (@motormikester uses this really well), Sunken sword, Greenwish staff, and Rapier

Other weapons which are very situational and harder to use would be Dagger, Musket, and Mace / Hammer.

As for armor, generally try to build your armor towards your ideal play style. For example you could lean more towards agility to have more movement, or aim for more size if you have trouble hitting opponents or you’re a savant.

Here’s a handy website that has most of the armor pieces in game so you can play around with builds: Gear Builder
(Currently not up to date but will give you an idea of what to go for)

2 Likes

I can help you grind your cargo back if you want

As for the rest, heavily depends on your magic so you should say that first

1 Like

Being the only shield user doesn’t mean I’m good at it :rofl::sob:

1 Like

That shield bash really hurts ok ;-;

I know you probably already use them but… dual swords are my go-to. Elius swords are faster, but the AOE is abysmal. Kai saber has better AOE but it’s more horizontal and harder to hit for me. Dual swords have a nice vertical AOE (dense makes it a free hit) thats way easier to hit at the cost of slightly less damage than the other two. Oh yeah, and it has more range.

1 Like

(Single) Flintlock hit all the shots and your opponents prob cooked

1 Like