I have a question about story lore

Bruh, you’re telling me Morden hauled not only Tucker’s dead body, but also our anmesiac ass past Ravenna, Sailors/Shell, Silverhold and Frostmill just to dump us on the ONE remote island in the Bronze Sea at BARE minimum… Like damn Morden could’ve atleast carried us to Redwake while you’re at it.

It could’ve been in the dark sea too, which is why we didn’t land at any of those places

if he knows we’re in the bronze sea then the other one is in the bronze sea

no bec then everyone would turn into atlantean (and that’s a bad place to experiment)

I think it was actually island by earth curse user

Okay hear me out here, they spend most of their time INSIDE, so they’re never exposed to the fucked up rain for too long. Plus an organization all about furthering the power of magic is probably gonna do a lot of their studying in the most magic filled place in the world.

1 Like

The next question would be “How did they make that building without turning into Atlanteans from the rain?” and that’s easily explainable since they could have used magic to build it quicker, preventing them from getting any long-lasting effects from the rain, or maybe there was shelter nearby the build site like a cave.

1 Like

how does that work??

also you just asked a question and answered it lol

this actually made me laugh :sob:

1 Like

I think stuff made by magic either doesn’t disappear or takes a very long time to disappear (lore-wise at least), so theoretically you could make a building just out of magic.

My evidence for this is that Shura practicing his Acid Magic near the ocean was polluting it enough to kill off many fish. The effects spread pretty far, since Redwake was seriously struggling to catch their food. This wouldn’t be possible if his acid just vanished after a couple of minutes, or even hours. It would have to be flowing through the ocean for a long time to kill that many fish.

Also, curse energy definitely does not disappear, unless the user wishes it to. Durza built his tower with the Earth Curse and it remained for many years as he studied. So if the Order of Aesir has any solid curses, or even a powder curse that can be tightly-compacted, they could definitely construct a building with it very quickly.

A building made from a sea curse would explode when exposed to the Dark Sea’s magic rain, right? Well, maybe they had some thin stuff to cover the building in, keeping the rain and curse energy separate.

Yeah I’m helping his argument.

ohhh like using wood magic I thought of it differently

they were fishing to the left area of redwake bro that was WAY too far (prob helped iris lol)

glass building is crazy

why would it

also we can see in the julius cutsene he shoots glass but like can you just make infinte glass then (island theory @Iris )

Magic energy and curse energy reacts violently together. If Arthur the Cursebeard was more than half-way submerged in the magic-polluted ocean water, he would explode. Weak curse users might just become unable to move any part of their body and drown.

I think, depending on the concentration of both sides, curse energy can win over magic energy, so maybe an entire building made of curse energy would do fine against some rain. I really don’t know.

wasn’t like anything created by a curse just a real substance?
unlike magic which is just an imitation of that substance using magic energy

no bec then gold curse=inflation

and wood curse=inflation

water curse=inflation

wind curse (wait I just realized this exists)

just mine more

just wait 5 minutes for trees to respawn

literally everywhere

Wdym? I meant that it’s free stuff so like people would change the economy

Who makes “galleons” anyways? Jugaserva ?(idk how to spell it)

Also I don’t think trees respawn in 5 minutes lore wise

I mean… it takes years for people to turn into Atlanteans. They can just change workers every week without any consequences.

But yeah, shelter sounds more reasonable lol.

1 Like

no.

Depends on what we call an atlantean. I am talking about mutated ones, not lesser mutated. I doubt that your limbs can turn into something… in a week or month.

the water curse doesn’t even exist