I have a question about story lore

Morden says that him, the player, and tucker were imprisoned at an island and got experimented on right? He also says that they saw horrible things while they were there. Then we go to redwake and the story continues, but my question is what island was this on? He most probably got there by rowboat because that’s the only kind of transportation there, he doesn’t have a ship, but later in his journal he says he used a sailboat to follow the order.

Basically, my question is what island were they imprisoned in because it couldn’t have been that far away. (unless there’s a sea north of the bronze sea but idk)

Could this be in a hidden area in the pelion rift or the empty sea to the left of dawn island? There’s no other reason people are sailing in that direction right (unless like I said there’s another sea there)

1 Like

The bronze sea isn’t complete yet. I think fort castrum is still to be added. So, assuming it’ll be west of dawn island, it could be the place where the player was held, but, then again, it might not be :person_shrugging:. It does seem likely though. Also the bronze sea is the northernmost sea.

I just reread the dialogue and he says BOATS not just boat

Where?

when you first meat him

it might be just outside the border of the bronze sea and the dark sea
maybe they somehow managed to hide the island and turn it invisible or something
maybe the island is under water and they’re using magic to keep the island dry
maybe the island was destroyed by something right after we’ve left

maybe the real island was the friends the mc met along the way

Neviro gets the earth curse and turns himself into an island

1 Like

bruh neviro was not there at the beginning

:fr:

yessir

maybe it’s not dry

1 Like

mimihere to the west of dawn island??

the mimhere island of the bronze sea

Im half expecting the place where we were experimented on to be some weird ass Aesir-branded submarine to the west of Dawn island

super-secret evil scientist lab vibes

I found an answer

It isn’t in the bronze sea

what if the island was actually a giant sea monster with an island on its back, which lives in the dark sea

the sea monster: martin’s grandpa

big enough to have an island on his back lol