I have a question for you, Vetex: How is "Vetex" pronounced?

ive been saying veh-tex for 4 years now, but v-tex makes way more sense

I wanna ping vetex to find out but im afraid ill die

vui-tex
wii-tech
ii-tex
t-rex
unban me on discord pls pls omg

How about, you ask him politely on his Twitter. Next time he posts something on his Twitter account try and respond as fast as you can and tell him your Discord name and card number. I remember reading a response to one of Vetex’s twitter post and the guy asked to be unbanned and Vetex unbanned him. Or, you could make a Forum post about it but that probably won’t work.

oh thanks
i posted this as a joke but ty anyway

V-rex

vetosauras

dinosawr

yes

Now I know it’s wrong to ship real people but, he made use therefore he gets the worst of us as I said probably

Techlevel80, one of his friends, now the last part of vetex , tex sounds like tech so his real name must be something with a ve and then they combined it to make vetex which means vetex is a ship name of tech and whatever vetex name is, thank you for coming to my ted talk

wondering the same thing

Vay-tex is accceptable

I’m just gonna pretend you didn’t just post that :fr:

i think i’ve been saying VAY - TEX :man_standing:That sounds so weird now that I read it-

I say it in all of these ways
where do I go

its that important?

Vortex lmao

Veh-tex gang!!!

I’ll never get an answer from Vetex, will I? :frcryin:

Yes. It is. Vetex must vote on this poll, I must know the answer. Now plrease @ Vetex of this

im actually really fucking tempted to dm him the post

actually,

probably just send it to him on twitter
apparently according to the rules he doesn’t mind that much if you send it to him via twitter or something