I have a question for you, Vetex: How is "Vetex" pronounced?

So I was just asking myself what to post to try and distract myself from the inevitable VL (Virtual Learning) and procrastinate as much as I can until I have so much work THAT I HAVE TO GET IT DONE AND I CAN’T FOCUS ON SCHOOLWORK I’M WAITING FOR OCTOBER 19TH SO WE CAN GO BACK TO SCHOOL FULL TIME (four days a week) AND THEN I’LL BE ABLE TO FOCUS PLEASE HELP ME and then I remembered that one of my friends “corrected” me when I had said “Vetex” and they said that it is pronounced Veh-tex. I was like “Bruh, nO??? What are you on??” I told him that it is pronounced, V-tex but he disagreed. I think someone once even said it was pronounced Vertex in Vetex’s Games Discord server? Big no.

So, my question for YOU, Vetex, is your username (Vetex) pronounced as V-Tex, Veh-tex, or Vertex?
  • V-Tex
  • Veh-tex
  • Vertex? BIG NO!!

0 voters

1 Like

Omg, it’s NOT Veh-Tex

veh-tex

dude.
cant you just let people say how they spell our lord’s name instead of trying to stop them

Fine, I’ll see what Vetex votes for

yeah!

V-Tex
(jkjk, it’s how you wanna say it)

1 Like

So nostalgic…

they say his name

veh tix? lol

istg if i see another fucking vetex post that shows out the inner delay and low iq of the WoM community’s mind ima shit on someone.

1 Like

why does this exist

hi dablue!!!

Because I MUST know the answer from @ Vetex himself. If you could, ya know, tell Vetex about this post, @Meta or @DaBluerebellz, I’ll give a :cookie:

why r we doing this

bro istg shut up

Youhavetheleastpower

Crap, I accidentally put Veh-tex.

Click Show vote at the bottom of the poll and click which one you wanted to choose.

Thanks!
(ten characters)