I have a question to Neon Knights Players Here

While trying to grind experimental+ rarity guns by grinding midnight lounge (holy crap Blockage nerf the damn Vanguard.), and i wasn’t sure what quirks to put on this gun:

There’s also a odd interaction with Splinter:When i shoot projectiles, the splinters duplicate into alot of projectiles and have alot of range, sometimes dealing more damage than the regular shot, oddly enough?

Since i already have a Crowd Control gun and a Boss Slayer gun…maybe i could use this for single target or as an armor breaker (i do not like armored enemies.)?

If you have any good recommendations for shotgun quirks, let me know in the replies.

• ultrakill name
  • quirk for ricochet

Semi-Auto Shotgun :frcryin:

this game still exists?

also, the reason splinter does what it does is because of claymore, since claymore counts as another pellet for purposes like quick activation, also it’s a shotgun, so like haha 5 pellets

I also have a sniper rifle named Deep Blue, wonder what i’ll name my SMG to.

Is that bad?

Dang, that’s epic, now…how do i abuse this fact with any good quirks?

well, do you have any quirks that activate every X shots, or perhaps a quick that stacks per hit?

stuff like claymore can activate those, but in general just join the NK discord server and ask for advice.

also, semi auto means no autofire which makes them far more annoying to use.

Like, SURE you can use an autoclicker but it’s so much easier to have a full auto