I have Achieved v1.14's Max Atk Spd(From what ik.)

only 209 attack size or 200 intensity

Metal going Mach 3

1 Like

Not wrong, but i don’t have a Metal Mage atm.

Rendering has now started, and i have spent a good 6 hours or so editing.

I’ll post it in Cursed WoMents/Arcane Oddities, and link it back here to have a discussion if one so wishes.

Posted

7 Likes

oh my gyat

1 Like

this is a fantastic video
Wasn’t expecting something nearly this thorough, but this is a really good showcase of which abilities are improved (or not) by attack speed, and by how much.

Kinda curious to see a couple of the abilities you missed (like multi-explosion or javelin), and would love to see a similar video for Magic Size.

1 Like

Why thank you!

It took me over 8 hours to make it from what i can tell so it means a lot.

I’ll likely post an unlisted video w/ them at some point, might be public. Been on overdrive on editing this week alone, so im gonna chill for the next day or two.
Then start working on Day 2 and 3 of my Dark Sea Shenanigans.

I do have an Explosion Mage w/ an Atk Size set that is the max for v1.13, but not what v1.14 has to offer. i’ll have to start farming Aereus and the likes so it’ll be awhile.

In the meantime u can have this PvP clip of mine i did when i first saw Mei w/ it.

1 Like

Any plans for Fighting Styles?

I do have a Cannfist Warlock so on my follow up video i’ll show before and after w/ cannonfist.

Then move to Thermo, then move to Sailors, Ironleg, Boxing, etc.

But in the meantime im gonna take a day off from all the editing i did the past 2 days.

I still have to process this.

But first and foremost.

Thank you!

Went to sleep with around 300-400 viws which was a surprise and i woke up to find it had multiplied by 15/20! Glad i was to of service and provide something blessed and also cursed.

Does it have light magic by any chance?

Yep. I have two Light Warlocks (Oskar Atrel - Tertiary Main File, and Avery Kai) and 1 Light Mage. (Celestial Waymaker Celesta.)

No Light Conjurer currently, but i plan to make one in the future.

1 Like

now do it with max power and pulsar

I cannot wait to see a light thermo crash

Someone pointed out Golden Pauldrons has 6 more Atk Spd than Theurigist Hat w/ Brisk and All Gems so max Atk Spd is 470.

I’ll add it in my Follow Up video on Atk Spd later down the line. Currently Lvling up a Light Conj File rq.

1 Like

the guns and bow on light conjurer are gonna basically be like a third person shooter I must see it

Guess i contributed in something maybe?

Still a funny coincidence cause i actually noticed that m1 reloads aren’t accurate. I straight up didn’t know Musket’s speed w/ 464 Atk Spd till i got going with it.