(i have given up on WOM2) uncapped wom info

I’m gonna add a few things I noticed as well:

• The ultimate art version of hover reduces the magic energy drain and doesn’t effect speed (as far as I could tell).
  • Choosing the “bursting” option for mode spells creates small explosions on you that act a sort of damage aura.
  • Even though the destruction stat was removed, there’s a destruction option for mode spells.
  • At level 181 (I think, could have been off by a couple levels), your magic energy goes to exactly 1k.

all correct i have checked them, ty

• The ultimate art option for flight reduces the magic energy drain once it activates, but has a massive amount more initial magic energy cost (which to me meant that flight actually lasted less for ultimate arts than regular, making the benefits of making flight the ultimate art questionable). I haven’t noticed any differences in speed, but it’s hard to tell.
  • The ultimate mode option for mode, I’m not sure what changes. For the resistance option, the regular and ultimate option both give the same amount of max HP. I got the same for the power option, where the damage increase was the same. These two might have been a bug for me, since it’s weird there hasn’t been any change. I couldn’t tell the difference for speed, and destruction’s hard to test. Bursting was the only difference I noticed, where the explosion aura AoE and the damage (152 regular, 183 ultimate) was notably larger for ultimate arts. For the ones I tested, I couldn’t notice any clear differences between magic energy drain. I only tested bursting for this, but there was a larger initial magic energy cost between regular and ultimate arts.

this happens when u use a hover spell and are arrested

did we ever get an explaination on how the anti magic cuffs even work

1 Like

i guess you cant use magic because magic requires limb movement?

pretty sure that’s optional/make it easier to use spells and not a requirement since i dont remember limb movement being required to use spells/magic in general

they block magic energy becuz i think they absorb it??

1 Like

tbh i dont think anyone cares about this post anymore

when you use mode and surrender you teleport back to where you casted it allowing your friend to easily break you out for free rep gain

1 Like

Ace wizard is level 1,000

1 Like

Master Wizard is at level 2,500 and Legendary is now 5000

wHAT WHO THE FUCK IS THAT STRONG

yeah i think thats probably the case too

but what are they really, some kind of modified Arcanium?

Source: Ezia

somebody who looks like this: