I hope ancient/lost magics/spells gonna be VERY rare

1 Like

Not chance based at all? How would that work?
I can’t think of a way to replicate the rarity that Lost/Ancient magic (spell)s should realistically have other than by using RNG.

This isn’t really a point as far as I see it because it can also be argued that kids have more time on their hands to grind out a game for hours on end until they get an item.

Technically in RNG everyone DOES have a chance to get it. An equal chance, even. The way you propose lost/ancient magics be handled, it’d be no different from obtaining a second or third magic, which doesn’t seem to be Vetex’s intention.

It doesn’t devalue their hard work because they haven’t worked for the item in question yet. They haven’t put any hard work to get the item in the first place, so there is no hard work to be devalued.

If you’re talking about PvE skill and stuff like that, then that’s not really in my interest zone, but hopefully they aren’t so broken that PvP is unplayable without them. As long as that’s the case, then I see little to no problem with it seeing as there are other diverse moves players can get like fighting styles and weapon moves.

1 Like

cry

and?

maybe ancient/lost magics/spells might be rare
to add to their whole “oh they’re the funny super rare magics ooh la la”

or they could be like everywhere in the late game but maybe only restricted to full magic builds
and to counteract newbies from getting them too early maybe we can have like a level restriction like you can only use it at level 750+ or they can only drop when you have 3 or more magics through rng

Sorry if you believed I was insinuating more than what I told.

It was true that all I had meant was for you to keep malding in a similar fashion to your typical degree. I understand that you might get dry eye over the constant bawling at all times but your ability to read clearly does not make you intelligent moreso shown in how you must recycle people’s pfps as your humor so you wouldn’t matter anyways. Hopefully this clears up that I told you to continue crying and hadn’t meant for more conjunction.

1 Like

sorry that you can’t help but try to degrade one’s mentality when they just post once. Sorry to tell you, but simply you can go fuck yourself in whatever hidey hole you come out of each day

dude
read this

3 Likes

ancient and lost fighting styles will exist, weapon builds will have something similar as well

Keep crying, thanks :grin:

Keep malding in the corner

:man_facepalming:
dude just don’t it’s not worth pursuing this

Thanks for you continual output of tears :smiley:

As long as its not boring and stupid RNG like sunken items in WoM and legendary weapons in AA, I’m fine with it.

The rarer an item is, the more fun grinding for it should be. It should be rare enough that you don’t immediately get it, but not so rare that the process of grinding directly takes away from the game as a whole.

I hope that once AO releases, the Dark Sea is exactly what I’m talking about here, since it sounds like once you enter, the game basically changes completely from an RPG to a rogue-lite.
(I also hope that it means I can get fishing exclusive items without being forced to do the most boring thing in the entire damn game for it)

5 Likes

yeah hopefully the further out the cooler and better loot you get, then you just gotta get back safely

made in abyss but horizontal and sea

me and the boys on our way to steal someones legendary chest they found in the dark sea

2 Likes

hell yeah, stealing!

If they use that system again for anything I’m not touching it.

Fuck the entire concept of getting swarmed by a small army of guild players that have hardly spent 5 minutes grinding because you actually found something you was grinding for weeks to get all because you have a giant marker over your head now that tells people that if they kill you then they can have the thing you found until you secure it.

If stealing shit is in the game, then it better not alert people to what I’ve found or place a damn marker over my head.

7 Likes