I just found out that it's 'Shark Week'

I only just found out about this when I got a blahaj at IKEA. Since sharks are very closely associated with two of my OCs, I’m running a poll to decide the fate of this blahaj:

Which character design is better?
0 voters

I’d use character design sheets for both but I didn’t have one for Preston so I just used the only art I have. Please leave criticism for the art as well as debating who should win.

Voting ends on Sunday, I’ll reveal what the winner means then.

1 Like

blahaj

you should give him to me ( please )

1 Like

I tried to change the poll to include giving it to you as a joke but it’s been over five minutes so that sucks.

why live when no blahaj :frpensive:

Roblox IKEA:

I got my sister’s input, I’ll reveal her vote when it closes.

Work at roblox IKEA for roblox blahaj

Oh, it is shark week?
I could never put my finger on when it occurs.
All I knew was that there was a sudden influx of shark-related content somewhere in the middle of the year, especially on the furry side of websites.

I need more votes or the poll is potentially going to lie on my sister’s choice. For reference, she willingly uses light mode.

Well I think that your sister’s choice for every occasion appears to be blinding herself, so it isn’t much of a secret anymore.

Shark bait oh ah ah

1 Like

Whoever flashes her more would win… or would it be the one with glowing eyes?

There is one hour left to vote on blahaj’s fate.

My short king, Preston Stone, has won! With 16 out of 18 of the votes from several forumers, his podium is high enough to keep our 5’1" winner on equal grounds with Shelby Clam, who lagged behind with just 2 votes! My sister’s vote also happened to be Preston Stone, making the end result 17 to 2!

I’m going to bed now. I’ll show you blahaj’s fate later today.

As you know, voting is over, and blahaj’s fate has been made obvious by you guys. First, I’d like to share some backstory on both of the OCs in the voting and their respective AU lore.

Preston Stone is basically the player. He went on a very similar journey, but with a few major differences. I’ll list a few important things here:

• Preston is from Keraxe, but he was kidnapped by the Order of Aesir just before turning thirteen so they could experiment on him.
  • Preston didn’t have amnesia.
  • Tucker died as usual, and Morden survived up until reaching Dawn Island. He ended up severely injured after escaping the order and he died on Dawn Island.
  • After being attacked by a shark on the way to redwake, he was left him with a massive scar on the side of his face (visible if you zoom in on the art). This gave Preston a hatred towards sharks, and he’s a dedicated shark hunter now.

Shelby Clam has a more mysterious backstory. To put it simply, I want it to be a surprise if I ever plan on really using these characters for something. Here’s what I can say though:

• Shelby is originally from Ravenna, but she ended up going to [Not revealed yet] to pursue dreams of being [I’m not using a spoiler because it’s too easy to reveal].
  • Shelby was a sailor before an attack from a white eyes that sunk her ship. She went down with her ship, sinking to the bottom of the sea and absorbing a sea curse at the bottom.
  • Her sea curse allows her to communicate with sharks/sea monsters and breathe underwater.
  • The same shark that attacked Shelby’s ship helped her get to land, and she found out that she could communicate with sharks by asking herself why that white eyes would save her.
  • Shelby ended up befriending the white eyes even though it sunk her ship, and she named it Pearl (I randomly came up with that name not even realizing how perfect it was). She cares for sharks now despite what Pearl did to her.
    *Shelby’s Sunken Warrior armor was near her shipwreck, and the only reason it came with her was because Pearl thought it was Shelby’s armor (Pearl’s a silly goober, and I will give anything up to protect her).

Alright, onto blahaj’s fate. Since Preston is a shark hunter, it only makes sense to do this.

Forum size limits were bullying me.

the videos arent loading but im not sure i want to know either

BLAHAJ NO!!

Image isn’t loading, screw forums.