I just realized something

i mean they used to be known for the latter (idk im not a historian)

Well for one, yes.

Two, if the dark sea is Britain and all seas are south of the bronze sea, this makes the bronze sea iceland
So you go south through the dark sea (Britain) and then reach the nimbus sea (france)

Yeah but the bronze sea contains Italy
I think that when you go south in AO, you are moving north through Europe

ok but its been proven that the war seas are greek (mount othrys and mount helicon both exist and show that north-south is flipped so azura must be really far south)

If you’re moving from Italy north that means you’re moving to Austria which is only known for racism but not sand
Clearly you are moving south to Libya which has both sand and racism

Maybe some of the countries got moved around a bit. It is possible that frostmill is greenland and is just randomly in the incorrect location.

nah frostmill is an iceberg
besides its a little small to be greenland

Yeah that, along with the location is why I don’t really think it is.

Name an interesting fact about Austria that doesn’t have to do with Hitler

mozart is from austria

Actually you could be moving to Croatia which has both sand and racism

why are the birds humanoid

Sand? No.
Racists? Man I live in France and I can definitely tell that we have a lot of racists there

Remember, a dark sea ghost dialogue mentions a city, Camulodunum, which was a Roman city in what is the modern day UK, which means that the British unfortunately existed, at least before the Durza and Theos fight, also slightly implies the existence of the Roman Empire

im guessing it would be a city in azura if it gets added

I like to think the Thorne Empire is the British Empire, it just feels British asf

Other than that, The Grand Navy before they were the Grand Navy could be the British Empire replacement

Isn’t Thorne Japan? (or something like that)

Edit: see post below

im guessing thorne could be either european in general or nordic based on these

thats keihatsu and i think theyre some of the people he conquered