I kinda want a huge city in AO

I’m pretty sure mount Olympus has not been destroyed yet in AO’s time period. (Edit: I was wrong)

1 Like

disagreed, towns feel like goddamn graveyards

1 Like

We need massive towns, rn towns are empty and lifeless

1 Like

If there was a giant city, it would take a long time to make and end up feeling totally lifeless. Making towns bigger would just spread the already meager amount of stuff over a giant area.

Wom in a nutshell

I have faith in Vetex’s ability to create an interesting City that can be sprawling in size. It can just literally take him a month to code and Id be fine with that for a monthly update. It would be as cool as all heck to have a guild war there with high tiers blowing up literal sections of the city with their Ultimates

2 Likes

Wait which is bigger? Summer Hold or Alalea?

Alalea

so yea an anime-big city, like uuh
sao alicization, eEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
but that’s an entire kingdom i think

1 Like

im sure big v once stated that the biggest island in ao will prob be 4x the size of alalea
the original post can’t be found anymore tho, i tried digging it but the link doesn’t work anymore

No anime

1 Like

Nah I’ve seen that, I think Sabura is like 4 and a half alalea’s, plus things can change, I’m sure we will get big cities but not in the scale this guy is talking about, and Sabura was like 87% wilderness area

1 Like

I think 400m city is ok size

oh noe
but mey likey animey

The game should include a few Imperial cities. (Cities which are the main place for major countries etc)

I believe there should be more of a focus in Coastal Cities though and small towns with different atmospheres could lighten the boat.

Sorry mate, anime is bad for your mental and physical health

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.