I live in a low income housing environment

I live in a low income housing environment that goes by the government name of “Tiberia.” Me and a group of my allies control certain areas of this town in order to run our illegitimate business. We possess unregistered muskets, stolen caravels, mind-altering potions and only use galleons for financial purchases. If anyone would like to settle unfinished altercations, I will be more than happy to release my address. I would like to warn you, however; I am a very dangerous wizard and I regularly disobey the law.

7 Likes

Tiberian, turn back NOW. The layers of this palace are not for your kind.
Turn back, or you will be crossing the will of Calvus.

Your choice is made.
As the righteous hand of the King, I shall rend you apart, and you shall become magicless once more.

I think not.

I don’t believe you understand how grave of a mistake you just have just made. Let me make this clear. You will be allowed to leave. But one day, somewhere, I will find you.

You will never sleep again. Never go without looking behind you when on a dark road. And when you least expect it, I will show you hell on earth, and I will break every bone in your body in full view of the kingdom of Ravenna you so dearly love.

Now, leave.