I’m so tired of all these fake BTS fans 🙄

Are you even a true fan of BTS if you only really know DNA :dna:? Are you really a BTS fan if you don’t buy their merch :tshirt:and sing their music :musical_note:at the top of your lungs even in public? Are you really a fan if you don’t have a Suga body pillow? :sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:Are you really a true BTS fan if you don’t read :closed_book:their official webtoon. Are you a real fan if you won’t carve jungkook’s name into your skin? :hocho::syringe:Are you a real fan if you won’t summon a demon :japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre:to make Jin your husband :ring::kiss:or try to keep Jimin from ever talking to any other girl :tipping_hand_woman:t2::no_entry_sign:for your own enjoyment. Reblog if you would do all of these things for your favorite uwu babies :baby:t2:and if you wouldn’t just leave my page right now you aren’t welcome. :kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes::kissing_smiling_eyes:

ok

1 Like

skill issue

Stan jiminfuckouyal dies jumps off cliff

From the amount of emojis in this, It’s a copypasta. And K-Pop stans are horrible why do you think content creators are constantly forced to “Stan Loona” well Take my word with a grain of salt and remember this: You wanna join a community? DON’T.

Kpop Sucks.

3 Likes

wOW NEVER KNEW OMG AMAZING AHASHSHAHDJ

I can agree

You ok?

Ight, this has gone to far.
Robin has acquired a firearm

you’re not a real BTS fan if you don’t inject the blood of Korean Orphans into your veins

1 Like

oh, uh, oh GOD

and this is why i hate telling ppl my taste in music is predominantly kpop/jrock

output-onlinepngtools (20)

this is true I can back this up

1 Like

stan train

bacon