I made a map of AO (pretty much complete)

islands arent to scale lol

the locations im pretty confident about tho

there are some islands i have yet to add

made this based off the pre-release showcase
UPDATE:

18 Likes

Solar Ravenna System

1 Like

honestly doesn’t look that good. it’s a bit too linear for me

It gets a little more accurate towards Ravenna, but some of them are way too far apart and just a little off. I also don’t think Ravenna is south, I don’t have anything to confirm that but considering this sea used to be considered “The Southern Sea” it would make more sense for Ravenna to be like North Westish maybe? Just a hunch

no, ravenna is definitely due to the compass in the vid

looking through the vid it is pretty linear in game, a patreon clip shows around 4 island in a direct line lol

yea i didnt have any quest markers other than the town of rasna one, but today ill loook through the leaks and touch it up a bit

oof. hope that becomes less of a thing with more islands or smth, idk i feel like it being pretty linear (and then Fort Talos being in another universe) is kinda meh, and doesn’t make it feel that much of an exploration

Where’s the compass? I looked everywhere never saw a compass

Screenshot 2022-12-21 at 11.16.11 AM
above the health bar

i changed it a bit, i did agree it looked too linear so i used quests to figure out silverholds location and now its less linear

1 Like

MUCH better! had a question tho, are these all the islands that we publicly know of, or only the ones you could find the position of? (or are these all the island that will be at the release?)

these are all the ones i could see in the clip

do we know how many islands there will be in total? and how many seas there will be? (i honestly haven’t heard a mention of more seas so i’m wondering if there will be only one :thinking:)

also sorry if i ask too many questions

no, there will be more than one though but theres no point in mentioning other seas when the first one isnt even done

ah ok makes sense. just crazy how much content there already is in the first sea alone!

1 Like

there will be more seas we just dont know how many or what theyre called.
i think vetex said ~40 islands

My only issue is that Fort Talos is way too far away, it’s closer to sailors lodge but still in that general direction

ya but idk if the one in soleils vid is fort talos or not