I made a summary of the entire Arcane Odyssey patch history Pt 2

Hey, it’s me, your local neighborhood madman back at it re-announcing his Arcane Odyssey update summary for those who don’t maniacally stalk the trello.
I’ve been updating the list ever since I first showed it off last April, although I’ve also heavily changed how I look at the patch list. At first I was basically copy pasting all new features/changes from the trello, but I’ve since revised the list, removing a lot of the unnecessary mentions that people wouldn’t need to see in a change log and keeping the list strictly to any direct change/new feature from World of Magic. So entirely new features like cargo or sea monsters aren’t mentioned, but features either so big they need to be mentioned i.e boats, new changes that would be relevant to WoM such as the hunger system, or direct revamps/balancing/updates to WoM content are mentioned.

As for the list itself, I’ve split it into 4 main chunks as followed:

Major/important changes and features
This is the meat of the list with the main big changes for Arcane Odyssey. These are the kinds of changes that will completely change how you’d look at the game, including things like boats, the climbing revamp, Fighting styles and the hunger system.

Big changes/Additions
Where the previous section consisted of changes each a paragraph long, this one is all of the single sentence changes that are still big enough to change the way you’d approach the game. Things like magic rebalancing, new and rebalanced stats, or big QoL additions like mouselock and enchant scrolls.

Small changes/Additions
These mainly consist of lots of small rebalancing or QoL features that don’t impact the game in a significant way, but you still may end up noticing from time to time.

Cosmetic or Misc changes/Additions
These are the changes that have virtually 0 impact on gameplay and generally consists of things outside of it like UI changes or new small visual effects.

8 Likes

Does anyone remember the Order

I do, we still don’t fully know what they want to do exactly though

Removed Herobrine

I can’t confirm if herobrine was actually removed though

i actually read through the first post a week ago, was surprised to see it so up to date. great job!

Huzzah comment to bring this up again in light of the new trailer, and because I’m too lazy to make another post showing this off

1 Like