I made an OC scaling system

Ive always seen everyone use an entirely different scaling system for their OCs so it would be hard for me or other people to know their abilities, powers, strengths, weaknesses, etc. without reading a ton or going through everyone of their posts. Some people viewed an oc that is “Very Strong” as one that deals TONS of damage and others viewed an oc that is “Very Strong” as one that is super tanky. so here is my universal scaling format to make it easy for everyone to understand at a glance

3 Likes

thanks mate.
Wanted to make my own scale after i saw your main battles post, but i suppose this works well.
Gotta remove and add some things here, and then i’ll have a great scale for remastering my AO OC lore.

1 Like

hm nice

1 Like

Spectacular!
This will make it a lot easier to scale OC stats - especially across different sub-communities.

1 Like

make me user of the month now

I will also make an archive of best builds in ao for each awakening (Warrior armor builds, warlock builds, etc.)

This is after I get all my AO stuff together though

One thing rq, change Knockback to Intensity since it got replaced with Intensity.

1 Like

I purposely set it to knockback bc I have a light warlock OC that punches at the speed of light and although he doesnt have a lot of intensity its still got a ton of knockback to it

Your greed and hubris will be your downfall

3 Likes

Ill be changing knockback to intensity? But intensity doesnt affect knockback of light or imbuements other than wind so idk whether i should or not

The scale has been changed from 1-7 to 1-10

gonna use this tbh

1 Like

ty for bumping bro :heart: