I make tierlist rate it

yes only the damage of gold is good but still its so fun to one shot every weak npc

You can one shot most npcs with any magic so long as you have enough power :confused:

I did not know it was nerfed mb.

Very true

but gold doesnt need much power and its kinda annoying to have a full power build and its als annoying to get it

Bro you only need like 1 boss weapon to get a full set which rlly isn’t that hard to get, hell you can even trade with randies in-game for cheaper or just do merchant runs yourself, really not that hard

trading its also annoying for me

Paper should be s tier :nod:

Then do merchant runs, not my issue you don’t like convenience :woman_shrugging:

agreed :pensive:

ye but effects wacky so no

Literally do any grinding at all which every player has to do at some point and you can get a power build

It honestly seems like your just lazy, and no power is not annoying. And having a slow ass magic that deals semi-high dog is far more annoying then spending a little time to grab some fancy items.

1 Like

getting full power build in any magic even gold is more like a meme

Bro I got my power build in a day stfu

fixed your tierlist

1 Like

poison is not s tier bc fire fucks it up

Very well put, I remember a long time ago when I’d pvp with my rosegold file and my God it was excruciatingly frustrating, it felt like I had to put in 5x more effort just to mimmick what every other magic can do easily, and it can be pretty annoying with npcs too especially bosses.

smh imagine being a non-poison believer :sleeping:

yeah gold sucks af

You spent this entire topic defending it what the fuck