I met the rarest kind of player in AO!

You have my full attention

3 Likes

Update once more:

@HiPhilhere showed up to see that this entire thing was real, then started spinning some stories about the Dark Sea.

Even Bio came for a visit!

Please keep updating I am too invested in this now lol

2 Likes

dayum havent seen those since WoM

This is one of the most interesting things i have seen in this game

1 Like

looks fun

I may join rp if only i am bored but starting rp is something i would never do

Figured I should come back and end this story just before I head off to vacation:

Their story continued that they were a Centurion on the list of potential promotions to General, but they didn’t think they’d get it. HiPhil and a couple others came up and started talking about Fighting Styles, and they, completely in character, began to explain fighting styles through the lens of rp.

The Centurion invited me to sit at the bar, and dropped the roleplay for a bit to talk about their dreams for the game for a bit, including having their very own armor set one day. After that they thanked me for hanging out and the server shut down.

(Also they accepted my friend request)

4 Likes

this truly was a

arcane odyssey

Directed by
Jonathan Joestar

Executive Productor Brandon Ketch
Executive Productor Dann105
Executive Productor Kristen Waters
Co-Executive Productor Jonathan Joestar

Produced by
Graverobber DESTORYER_OVERLORD6

Co-Producer Sabrina Steel
Consulting Producer DESTORYER_OVERLORD6

3 Likes

Dang. I’m now half tempted to rp in this game some. Not much else to do and I suck at PVP, may be fun, lol.

Low-key wanna try role-playing again. I wanna take someone on a quest

The mere idea of this alone is hilarious. Imagine being greeted by the literal King of Britain, and imagine being greeted by some dude who killed said king, dressed as a doppelganger.

wait this is awesome what the hell

This made me pause on my homework as I became too invested into this story

lmao jonathan joestar

1 Like

Thank you for giving us the conclusion for this amazing story.
Also have a good vacation!

Day 1 on vacation: I can’t play AO, had to touch grass. Things are looking bleak.

1 Like

I kind of feel called out…

Abandon cringe RK

Embrace Based RK (Random Kindness)

Jump on a strangers boat today. Fix it. Give a newbie one of your sealed chests. Help someone with a Treasure Chat.

9 Likes

Abandon kindness!

Embrace random acts of violence!

Sink a strangers boat today! Put a gunpowder barrel on a newbie’s sailboat and blow it up! Need help with a treasure chart? Too bad! I’m going to beat you up and leave you on the streets of Tiberia!

1 Like