I Need Food Help

I, Am A Picky Eater, I’ve Been Told That My Entire Life, And I Have A REAL BAD Feeling I’m Gonna Suffer Later In Life From It, Any Foods I Could Try?

wait could i ask one thing (im a picky eater too)

what kind of stuff do you usually eat? i was going to suggest you try to pick stuff that’s similar to what you could eat (so like. if you usually eat white bread and such, i would suggest you to pick stuff like whole-wheat breads or some other bread types)

4 Likes

honestly L tastebuds
shove that shit into your mandibles and eat it
being a picky eater is stupid (unless you’re staying healthy)

Being a picky eater isn’t necessarily bad unless it contributes to unhealthy weight loss/gain.

I used to hate greens and stuff alot, but you just have to get used to them by constantly trying new ones and expanding your palette. You need to have a “change my mind” mindset quite literally

5 Likes

Try gradually incorporating foods you don’t like into foods that you do like in a way that complements them, not ruining them. For example if you don’t like onions but like burgers, try sautéed onions in your burger sometime. Or if you’re not a fan of mushrooms, try them on pepperoni pizza. In my experience you’ll gradually start disliking it less

i sorta have this issue but just force yourself to eat it and it probably wont be as bad as you think, or you could just eat really simple stuff which is what i do

Just experiment, try something new and don’t judge a book by its cover (self-contradiction here). Hopefully it isn’t as limited as someone I know

Yeah, Actually, White Bread And Whatnot

o, you can try other kinds of breads, or try new stuff that goes with bread (look up what to eat with bread for ideas, since you’re looking for new stuff to try, right?)

just remember that if you don’t eat your food.

m̸̧̹̬̂̾̋i̶̙̩̠̬̇̓͆c̶̱̤̅̐͜͝h̷͚́̿̾à̷̗̂̏̔ẽ̵͗̚͜l̷̯͒ will…

Fine With Me :+1:

m̸̧̹̬̂̾̋i̶̙̩̠̬̇̓͆c̶̱̤̅̐͜͝h̷͚́̿̾à̷̗̂̏̔ẽ̵͗̚͜l̷̯͒ will eat you too.

He Must Defeat S̴̟̥̺͖̹̗̤͇͎̦̼̞̳͗̀̈́͑̂̑͝t̷̡̛͍͈͖͍̬͇̼͙̫̞̳̟͐̒̉ͅe̸͍̫͇̪͌͆ṕ̵̧̠̟̫̹̬̳͇̰̳͓͌́̈́ͅḩ̸̲̱͖͙̹̺̜̞͙̘͚̟͇̑̀̋̇̐̈́͜a̵̡̧͚͈̣͉̻̺̠͇̝͙̮̘̍̿̀̾̊́̓̊͝n̷̳̫̫̮̙͓͚̭͈̪̐̏̉̆̄̉̏̓͠ͅ First, My Guardian Angel

m̸̧̹̬̂̾̋i̶̙̩̠̬̇̓͆c̶̱̤̅̐͜͝h̷͚́̿̾à̷̗̂̏̔ẽ̵͗̚͜l̷̯͒ finna [REDACTED] stephan’s goofy angel ahh up

Not If B̴̲̭͎̤̩̻̹̣̪̹͓͎͍̓͒̈̌̕͝o̷̢̻̭̪͓͉̺̰̲͗̓̾͆̿͒̅͌̋̒̏̚̕b̴̢̧͖͎̬̘̜͓̠̬̻̬̩͍̅͆̀̋͆̈̽͑̾̌̎̚̚͜ ̵͍͚̌͐̾̽̎͐̈́̏̏̿ͅR̶̫̩̖͉̬̗͉͔̣̪͉͝o̷͇͚͎̻̍̃͑͋̇̽̕s̶̫̼̥͍̭̤͓͔͇͙̟̦̓̆͗̀͛̆͗͋̾̚̕̕͝ṣ̴͇͖̩͕̍̍͑̿̌̀̑̿̆̏͠ͅ,̴̢͈̰͂ ̴̡̢̫̺̟̞͔̼͉̖͂́͒̔̾̾͋̑́̒̂̎͌͆̈́ͅT̶̢̺̰̘͕̖̝͔̲̯͛̔̌͋̆͛͗̑̌̌͗̈́͜h̷̢̛̺̟̗̣̤̥͚̙̉̏̎̽̋̔è̵̹̪̹͎̯͋̉́̎̌̋̃̕͝͝ ̴̡̡̭͇̼͖̱̜̘̔̀̍̽͒͊Ẁ̵̢̧̛͔̬̞͍̬̟͕̯̹̺̝̭̱̑̃̾͗̀͒̓̕͘̚ỡ̵̡͕̹̮͓̠̮̤͓̜̜̦̪̘͗̔̍̔͌̉͐̏̚͜ṛ̷̙̇͐̾͛̎̀̌͠l̵̲̲̭͍̯̱̟̳͎̘̩͚͌̋̅̀̿̄́̃̏̂̾͛̏͘d̴̳͚̝͇̜͚̤̯̮̼̭́̔̀́͒̐͆̑̀͌̍̌̀͘͝ͅ ̸͕̻̹̞̰̣̍E̷̮͕̱̱͎̗̠̞̻̲͎͓̦̤͘͜a̴̦̗͚̤̭̋̿̈̈́̆͜t̵̥͓̗̜͚̥̦̥̺̖̲̩̟̒͌̆̌è̷̟͇̝͉̠͕̺̤͑̒̃̔͘͝r̴̡̢͎̰͓̲͆́ Beats You To It

no :}