I need help PLEASEE

I tried to scam some kids and it didnt work any tips?

Offer some candy, 12% of child predators use it to lure children so there’s an increased chance of it working

4 Likes

Ive tried that

Offer them to PvP, only really effective if you are decent at PvP since most kids in this game are dogwater at best with not nearly as good gear. At worse you don’t get anything and some kid kills you, at best you get to humiliate him while also getting his crap. Not certain but it is a tactic of

Try offering items they think are rare (Independence Day seasonals) or cool cool-ish vanity items (black cape/hood/mask/etc)

Ask them if they are looking for anything. If you see they have boss gear but want wizard robes then you can likely pray on their desperateness.

In general: find a weakness or an opening and exploit it, if they are desperate enough then any trade is possible.

Now do note I have never scammed kids so idk how effective this would be, but I have had my fair share of bad trades (mostly at my expense). Just some stuff ig. Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Just say you are a “girl” irl

2 Likes

Can vouch. My friend and I played WoM. Someone started simping hard over her. It was absolutely hilarious.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.