I need roblox game suggestions

Exactly as the title said. I need roblox game suggestions.

please no shitty anime games

1 Like

the funny thing is that there arent any, uhh i hear neon knights is good though?

epic gaming at level 50 already, I already got true proxy n beat the game on very hard :frcryin:

Arcane Odyssey

Arsenal: A FPS game with differing game modes. Standard (most played) involves using a random assortment of weapons to get kills. Everyone has the same weapon pool and you get a new weapon when you kill someone. Not too sweaty or anything, a decent casual experience

Armored Patrol: One of my favorite games on Roblox. Fight on a randomly generated map for checkpoints. Use tanks, guns, rockets, C4, and your own ingenuity to beat your opponents. You can run this on max graphics with a potato and still not use all your CPU

Titan Warfare: A game set in the universe of Attack on Titan. Each game is a battle you must win for your team. You spawn as soldiers and fight, the more you play the more points you get to unlock better soldiers and even Heroes for your team. The game is pretty balanced and hella fun.

Blood and Iron: A game set during the Napoleonic Wars. Play as soldiers from all kinds of nations in a slow and careful game. Each round takes about 6-10 minutes and you only got one life so no respawning.

Rise of Nations: Take control as one of the world’s various nations and work to grow your nation into a power house. You need to juggle politics, trade, and war in order to seize your victories. This is very much a strategy game.

Natural Disaster Survival: Simple casual enjoyment. Survive the disasters. That’s about it.

Drive Cars Down a Hill: Guess what you do? Drive cars down a hill. Go further down and get cash to spend on better cars. I haven’t played it in quite a while so more might’ve been added but a pretty simple game one could enjoy

Typical Colors 2: TF2 but on Roblox. Spawn as different classes and fight for an objective. Each unit/hero/class has their own unique quirks and functions. Basically just TF2 but on Roblox.

Jenga: Stand on a Jenga tower and try to survive as large objects are shot at ya (and the tower) at high speeds.

Glass: A 2.5d game about completing levels. Pretty fun single player experience. The game is pretty set on the idea of players completing it as fast as possible, I mean you’re timed and everything, so try to do that

Ball and Axe: Getting Over It but on Roblox. A challenge for all newcomers so if you enjoy beating your desk in frustration give this a try.

Neighborhood War: Honestly just weird dumb fun. You can be causal or sweat about it. You get a load out and, well, go to war. Simple enough.

Encrypted: Based on the game Inscryption it is a card game much akin to something like Yu-Gi-Oh or Magic but not really either of those. Pretty fun once you learn the rules. It’s, aesthetically, my favorite game here and one of my favorites overall.

1 Like

Kinda just a bit of everything I spent 3 minutes searching for. Hopefully you play one of them.

i don’t think titan warfare really works as there is no one really playing and it’s abandoned :skull:

hopped on, did a quick game of survival (killed a titan then got killed by a titan), game works fine

well i mean the pvp, as it’s the main focus and the pve literally got nothing, should rather play another aot game, which’s name i forgor.

i mean in comparison to when it had like 2k playing or smth everyday. i hopped on and immediatly got a server where barely anyone plays, i think people are only playing ranked now.

but no actual update, probably just some bugfixes, but officially on the discord they said they won’t really be making actual updates anymore

did yall even read the “Please, no anime games” part of my post?

No :fr:

but still that was thee only anime game I recommended and it wasn’t because it was even an anime game, just fun (from the last time I played it which was clearly a good minute ago)

Ive been playing The Isle recently, definitely suggest trying it out.

You play on an island and it is a survival game, but the island is the same every time so you progress by learning more about the island every attempt and getting closer and closer to the end goal.

Definitely get a friend who hasnt played to go with you, because the entire experience is not knowing whats happening, so playing with someone who has played before might ruin it. But the game is balanced for up to 24 people on an island, but 2-4 works really well

eh, I don’t really like those kinda games n such, same for fps games

Its not survival as in ark or minecraft, and definitely has a huge strategy aspect, but oh well, whatever works for you

just incase anybody didnt know (i’m pretty sure everybody does) this roblox game is based on a steam game called inscryption, which is absolutely worth your money and pretty much is the best game ive ever played this year

HOURS or Star Glitcher Revitalized might work.

teamwork, first person shooter, action, horror. many gadgets, perks, and abilities to create your unique loadout

Was going to comment neonKnights, then i realised who made the post :moyai:

anyway

Fun game to play, especially with the homies. Though basically impossible to beat without searching up how to beat it sadly :pensive: , still a fun game and has insane replayability, even after beating it. You actually don’t even need friends and lobbying up with randoms is usually the most fun

Now kinda defunct, pretty fun though IMO, you just gotta figure out the map layout and have a somewhat basic understanding of SCP and you can basically just hop in a round for fun

Try not to die :blush:

A grindfest once you reach later levels and really annoying if you aren’t a layout sweat demon that spends like 20 days figuring out how to rebirth faster by like .01321 seconds, but the early game and the first sacrifice are pretty fun (i have no hope left for the third sacrifice). Also has LORE for some reason

idk if this game is still live but i remember it being fun to play, best way i can describe it is like a mix of identity fraud + rogue-lite horror. Also pray to god you don’t get tiny brain lobby

“It’s fun tho”

Gives you trust issues, not necessarily scary, just gives you trust issues

I need to replay this again sometime.

cool

1 Like