I Need Suggestions To Add In Companion Assistant Tool For Arcane Odyssey

So right now I’m get claude to do some sort of companion assistant for arcane odyssey which helps me in making it convenient to do inconvenient stuff. Right now the only function for assisting is the “Sell Amount” as seen here:

What “Sell Amount” does is calculate the shop balance, quantity, and the item’s value to give me the required quantity to bankrupt the shop npc since I often sell large quantities of items, all it does next is copy the total number after calculation to my clipboard. Here’s what that function looks like:


As of right now, I have 2 or 3 more function ideas to help in assisting but there’s still more space for the selection box. This is why I’m asking you all to suggest things for me that requires assisting in arcane odyssey.

The idea of playing ao with a program to help has bamboozled me.

Make it able to cook.

same

been sat here for a few minutes with no idea for what to say for the actual main post so i went to reply to you instead

but you could just do 19,012 ÷ 33 and get 576…

Is this like a tool that would work in game or a tool like a website/application? Because this is cool and all, but you can easily type the numbers in a searchbar and get your answer

Yeah I could just do that but having to keep repeating that for all the items I want to sell (Since I mostly hoard a lot of items and sell them to npc shops) is annoying for me. It may not be inconvenient for you to do that if you’re selling a lot of times to npc shops, but it is for someone like me :sob: .

Also yes it’s an application but it’s 100% vibecoded to read things on your screen. Next up is having a function to auto-select items during selling until it reaches the shop balance.

Lend me some Ram claude. This is basic division we’re up against

why is it slower than just using a calculator???

Yeah it’s possibly because my pc is old :sob: . The application is set so that it should only base the speed on the specs of my pc, that way there’s less load on the cpu and also I could use it alongside playing roblox. I’ll try and ask Claude if it’s possible to speed up but yeah :sob: .

Oh I noticed why it was running slow, it’s because my recording software is also eating up some processing resources from the CPU LOL.

So far while recording, the speed averages from 2-3 seconds even if there’s a random number in the quantity box. If not recording it’s now 1-2 seconds all while not taking up too much resources on my CPU. I think this is the best it could get based on my pc specs, Claude is amazing so I can see why Ript vibecodes as well :sob: .