I need tips on drawing females

Hair is too complicated please help my eyes are burning from looking at yt videos

I always just drew the outline of the hair then the inside with a bunch of strokes

Idk how to do it with digital art, i’m still a pencil and colored-pencil person

Only people I know how to draw are those in my stupid manga style on notebook paper with some school pencils, lmao

Edit: For female flowing hair maybe only do pencil strokes with no outline. It may seem more realistic and easy to draw

1 Like

We tend to have narrower shoulders and smaller waists, as well as wider hips due to how they sit in the body and how the femur attaches to them.

In terms of faces, softer shapes and bigger eyes are cuter and more feminine, same goes for smaller noses.

2 Likes

I have struggle dawing hair too–I would say draw the outline/shape of it. Straight hair is probably easier than curls. (Especially the ends)

1 Like

first draw tits then the head

most people over complicate hair, frankly I think its one of the easiest parts
if you’re having issues, try to make the hair blockier/simpler, and don’t go overboard on details

In my friends words
Males look like cans of soda
While females look like Fanta bottles.

1 Like

@geo give this guy tips

Unrelated tip:
If you wanna draw boobs grab a cropped watermelon, resize it to the boob size desired, draw it.

become a hentai artist and make stonks

No clothes warning, not actually nsfw. My process when it comes to body.

learn how to draw bob
you’ll be a natural after that i swear

Who’s bob

add an extra o after the first o

pain.

draw a guy and say its a girl. let the money roll in.

1 Like

This is great advice

1 Like

when you draw hair, make sure you actually draw the head first.
* rookies tend to just wing it and instantly draw the hair, without realizing that foreheads exist

remember that hair isnt a flat object, it has shape. there is no hair that is realistically EXACTLY straight. there will always be curls.

follow gravity. hair can be exaggerated in anime, however you can still see how it still follows rules ( applies to both genders )

notice how despite the fact goku’s hair defies logic, his locks will always droop down and flow naturally

goku just uses 300$ worth of hair gel

2 Likes

I need tips on drawing… :sleeper: