I need your help (it has to do with vaping)

you’re doing a good thing participating in that!

i’ve never vaped nor do i know anyone who has vaped. all i’ll say is study up on google and stuff about vaping and side effects, thats a good place to get started for a campaign

does anyone actually vape though on the forums?

no hate but I seriously wanna know

bro it would not taste like scented markers
i can use my smell to taste them and they are
blegh
they would taste like normal markers
and if youve ever tasted marker before (for some reason) you know they do not taste good

3 Likes

someone else told me it tasted like if scented markers had a taste

Do you know whether they were referring to the thing the marker smelled like, or if it just tasted like a regular marker?

I’m guilty

WOAH

I resurrected someone guys

may I ask why you got into vaping? wise spirit?

I once was in middle school, trying to find a book to read, and these group of guys were hiding behind a bookcase, vaping to their hearts’ content, having a whole vaping extravaganza. I didn’t know them personally, but I knew that the rest of them were following their ring leader. I feel as though a lot of reasons why vaping happens is due to peer pressure. Not only that, but vaping is very easily obtainable to students. How was it possible that 7th graders managed to get their hands on vapes? Somebody had to give it to them! Not only that, but vapes are so obviously targeted towards children with their varied flavors of fruits and desserts. Vapes were “meant” to help actual cigarette smokers quit smoking, but now it’s put on a whole new generation into it.

4 Likes

I really don’t vape often , I just like the feeling of nicotine but I ain’t exactly planning on going down the road to lung cancer. First time I hit a vape was junior year of high school since I’d been abstaining till then , decided to give it a try and it’s alright. Like I said, the nicotine buzz is nice but it wears off real quick and the rest of the time is spent ‘chasing the high’ that you got from your first few hits. You never find it again; always best to quit if you find yourself chasing the buzz like that.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, how were you able to get possession of one?

Got a few friends who work at a local smoke shop. Simple as that.

3 Likes

let’s say the smell of scented markers would be it’s own taste, that would be it

1 Like

I breathe in the smoke from fire.
It makes my eyes hurt.

idk if they’re similar but i smoked once

tasted fcking terrible and would never pick one up again

seriously tho are smoking and vaping similar/the same ? my dad used to ( or maybe he still is, i dont know ) smoke a lot so maybe i can share smt

1 Like

Most vapes have nicotine, the same addicting agent that cigarettes have.

Vapes really suck cause after years of health experts finally moving the public away from cigarettes, we were on the verge of being free from killing ourselves with nicotine addiction. Many believe that in a few more generations smoking would’ve been virtually non-existent.

Then all of a sudden they’re repackaged and rebranded as cute fruit-flavoured toys that appeal to young people, and now entire new generations are addicted to nicotine as well. I know young adults who’ve been addicted since they were 13 or younger, and I know 12 year olds who already vape and will unfortunately probably be addicted to it for a while.

3 Likes

worst part about it is how vapes are advertised as a way to stop smoking :skull: but like you said we were already moving away from smoking and now vapes have ruined everything

friend of mine in 5th grade had a vape pen

Never seen a vape in my life.

The boys’ changeroom at my old highschool permanently smells like that fruity vape juice since a bunch if people would vape in there while changing for gym class.

Never done it personally, but I can see how peer pressure could effect someone starting.

1 Like

I went on a field trip on the last day of middle school and this girl in my class was just passing around a vape in line for a ride. I know nobody’s gonna stop you but like chill out it’s a waterpark

It was a pretty unified awkward moment for us in that line, even though none of us talked. It was pitiful to see, and I really hope I never have to deal with that again

1 Like