I needed a excuse to draw these 2

Can I pls draw a part two to this, I love my fluffy goat dad so much

2 Likes

Yes :+1:

Your genius is intimidating.

The Calvus slander is crazy. He just wanted to protect his kingdom, whatā€™s the problem with sacrificing a few people here and there to the Organization that help up your country until you grew into the role?

(Iā€™m playing Devilā€™s Advocate)

Man used straight up slavery, like the Southern American kind of slavery.

Also, dudeā€™s personality is worse in every single way. Dadgore genuinely cares about everyone in his life and his family and is trying to help everyone. Calvus lets an entire third of his people live in poverty because he just canā€™t be bothered.

ā€œYour honor, I canā€™t defend him anymore, send him to Brazilā€

Thereā€™s a very big difference between a torturing, awful corrupt ruler and king asgore

asgore is how the ravenna citizens describe calvus
calvus is how toriel describes asgore

4 Likes

Now you need to drag Minos Prime and The Condesce/Alien Fish Hitler/Betty Crocker into this.

Actually, now that I think about it, Calvus is probably more similar to The Condesce from Homestuck than to Asgore from Undertale.

Julian get off the forums and go help the kingā€™s brother or whatever

minos prime is alike to kessler boreas NOW HEAR ME OUT GUYS

i still like how toriel fucking attacks u with fire, that gotta hurt a lot from someone that against fighting

magic fire, she makes it hurt much less the less hp you have

ik but she can still kill u (i unironically, died to toriel the first time i played the game)

yeah but that takes some next level trying to die to manage, like genuine strategies are needed

no, i just died, the first attempt result in my death, i didnt even know it was suppos to be hard to die to toriel

truee

Finally got around to doing it

4 Likes

Tiny calvus

asgore really went ā€œwharā€