I needed a excuse to draw these 2

OK GUYS HEAR ME OUT!!
Both of them live in a castle that is inside a mountian (ok i know that the Ravenna Castello isint INSIDE the castle but its awfully close to one so it counts), had a wife or lover that left them at some point (or Calvus adopted children cuz he’s hoeless idfk), have similar magic and weaponry (Aether has the burning effect instead of blinding??? For what reason??? ) (Both have Tridents) (no i dont care that the wiki lists it as a “spear weapon”, never saw his ass use it like one and it acts more like a trident) (unless its actually a fancy spear weapon and im just stupid) (oh my god its a fucking spear im clearly lacking in knowledge nvm abort abort), rarely interact with their children (Asgore’s are dead but whateva), and probably are a little mentally unwell.
(I wrote this at 5 am cuz i cant sleep) (#FNAF4Era) (idk y im writing this description, goat dad is better than that hoe)
BOOM,done.
Ok goodnight
This drawing crashed my art program like 5 times now oh my god

45 Likes

4 Likes

This is so true chat

good art

2 Likes

2 Likes

Let this man cook.

I was NOT expecting to see Asgore here on the forum in the art category.

That said, no, Asgore is way better than Calvus. Both as a person and also in design.

1 Like

Asgore kills children
Calvus kills parents

someone cooked here…

Asgore was justified, doing what he had to for his people.

Calvus was a crazed maniac who just wanted power and magic.

2 Likes

Put them together and you can kill an entire family

Bro cooked, the art is great!

tridents and spears ARE both polearm weapons

(hooray)

this is so good

real.

ya but one kills and feels nothing and the other one regrets killing kids but haves to do it

didn’t asgore only need to kill 1 kid though or am i mixing it up with something else

You need 1 human soul (and 1 monster soul) to get through the barrier. But the issue was, Asgore wanted to break the barrier; doing so required 7 human souls. Thus, no, 1 was not enough.

Now, one could argue that he could have simply taken the first soul, left, and killed 6 more humans. The issue was that Asgore really didn’t want to hurt anyone, he just had to kill the fallen humans for 2 reasons:

A) He had promised the Monsters (his people), that he would lead them to the surface some day.

B) To leave, a human needed a monster soul, and the only monster soul strong enough to survive after death was Asgore’s or Toriel’s (Asgore’s ex-wife).

3 Likes

i think any boss monster can actually, so papyrus, undyne, mettaton, muffet, or sans could also work

That’s not the case—a “boss monster”, and an enemy that causes a boss fight are not the same thing. Only Asgore and Toriel qualify as “boss” monsters, and thus only their souls persist after death. Asgore even had Alyphs try and inject monsters with Determination to make their souls persist, but it didn’t work.

Also, if you kill Sans, Papyrus, or Undyne, they all turn to dust like normal. They don’t leave behind souls. Even Undyne, who had enough Determination to delay her death.