I (Poorly) Recreated Some of AO's Face Options in Photoshop

AO added some new mouths and eyes that, of course, aren’t publicly available. So using WoM’s faces as a base, I recreated them by some edits in Photoshop. The mouths are kind of terrible though. I had to warp the mouths, making it really annoying to make them look good. I also got jumped while I was doing this (had to afk at a tailor for the reference) so that was kind of annoying.
Though, honestly, most of these weren’t too difficult (especially compared to the shirts I made a while back), but still felt I should post these here in case anyone is interested for whatever reason

SquintyNoEyebrows
SquintyRaisedEyebrows
SuspiciousRightRaised
SuspiciousRightLowered
SlashedLeftEye

TwistedCheckFrownV2
TwistedCheckFrown
SquintyAngryRaised
SquintyAngryLower
SquintyNervous
SlashedRightEye
FlippedCheckSmileFlat

3 Likes

Not bad!
The scars could use some work specially at the edges but it gets the idea of the face across.

Unfortunately I couldn’t figure out a good way to get the scars to taper off at the ends like the real face, and I had to draw those scars freehand with a mouse. But it’s good enough that I think I can use them on NPCs.

is there other brush? in ibis at least one of the brush ends in a sharp point when you use the tool that let you draw a straight line

I looked through some of the brush presets but none that had a pointed end. However I didn’t check some of the legacy and other brushes so I could try those.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.